Khloe Kardashian proved that she was standing by Lamar Odom on Thursday in the wake of his public row with a photographer in the street.
Launching a foul-mouthed Twitter rant, Khloe Kardashian, 29, defended her husband just hours after he was filmed trashing a paparazzi’s car in a dramatic rampage.
Soon after the footage of the NBA star emerged, Khloe Kardashian was straight on her Twitter account to justify Lamar Odom’s actions, writing: “Wow can’t believe a paparazzi snuck into our gated area and violated our private property!!!!”
Clearly of the opinion that Lamar Odom had done nothing wrong despite the fact that he was caught throwing the photographer’s belongings into the street, Khloe Kardashian added: “This is the same pap that did a hit and run but my brother and I caught him and he has the nerve to taunt us!!! Be ashamed of your self.”
Lamar Odom having an angry exchange with the photographer
Khloe Kardashian’s anger then clearly escalated as she wrote a number of expletive-ridden posts to defend her man.
“F*** the papz!!!!! You f***ing losers!!!!! But shout out to my hubby for posing with the fans! I love my Lam!” the reality star wrote.
Lamar Odom, who stars with Khloe Kardashian in Keeping Up With The Kardashians as well as spin-off show Khloe And Lamar, lost his rag on Wednesday as he was filmed lashing out at a photographer before stopping for a picture with a passing fan.
The towering 6ft10 basketball player lost his temper as he walked up to a photographer’s car and threw all of his equipment out onto the road.
The incident came amid reports of marital trouble between Lamar Odom and wife Khloe Kardashian, after Jennifer Richardson, 29, coming forward to claim she had a year-long affair with him.
At least 14 people have been wounded in a mass stabbing after a lone man dressed in black reportedly ran amok at a Texan community college – running up and down hallways randomly knifing students.
A student is in custody after the stabbing rampage at the Cypress campus of Lone Star College, northwest of Houston, according to police.
Two of the injured are in critical condition after the attack.
At least 14 people have been wounded in a mass stabbing after a man ran amok at Lone Star College in Houston
Harris County Sheriff Adrian Garcia said police first received an emergency call from the school shortly after 11:00 local time.
Based on video evidence, police said they were not looking for a second suspect.
The campus has been evacuated and will be closed for the rest of the day as police investigate.
Earlier, a county spokesman said there had been a report that the suspect was wrestled to the ground by a student, then arrested by police.
The suspect is approximately 21 years old and a student at Lone Star, Sheriff Garcia said.
Harris County spokesman Thomas Gilliland said the suspect went from “building to building” during the attack.
Thomas Gilliland said the attacker was believed to have been armed with a knife or a pencil.
One student told local broadcaster KHOU another student had been stabbed in a hallway in the school’s health sciences building.
Of the 14 that were injured at the college, two refused medical attention and four were brought by helicopter to hospital.
A different Lone Star campus was the site of a shooting in January which left two people wounded.
A 22-year-old man was charged with aggravated assault in that case.
Twelve adults and a child have been killed in Serbia after a man went on a gun rampage in Velika Ivanca, a village near Belgrade, local media report.
Six men, six women and a two-year-old boy died before the gunman tried to kill himself and his wife. They are now said to be in a serious condition.
Police identified the gunman as Ljubisa Bogdanovic, a 60-year-old war veteran.
Twelve adults and a child have been killed in Serbia after a man went on a gun rampage in Velika Ivanca
The victims were reported to be relatives and neighbors of Ljubisa Bogdanovic, and included his mother and son.
The shootings took place in several houses in Velika Ivanca, about 50 km (30 miles) south-east of capital Belgrade at about 5 a.m. local time.
Local residents said the gunman, armed with a 9 mm handgun, killed his son before leaving the house and shooting dead neighbors, some of whom were still asleep.
“He knocked on the doors, and as they were opened he just fired a shot,” villager Radovan Radosavljevic was quoted by the Associated Press as saying.
“He was a good neighbor and anyone would open their doors to him. I don’t know what happened.”
All but one of the victims died instantly, police said.
Serbian police chief Milorad Veljovic, who is at the scene, told RTS that the gunman was “from a peaceful family and had no criminal record”.
“We’re all just stunned,” Milorad Veljovic said.
Ljubisa Bogdanovic is reported to have been made redundant last year. He fought as a Serb soldier in the war in Croatia in 1991.
The motive for the attack was not immediately clear.
In a similar attack in Serbia in 2007, a 39-year-old man shot dead nine people and injured two others in a village in the east of the country.
NATO troops in Afghanistan have been placed on high alert after the Taliban militants vowed to avenge the deaths of 16 innocent civilians killed by a rogue U.S. soldier who opened fire in Kandahar province early Sunday morning.
US officials warned of reprisals after the soldier went on a rampage in villages near a base in Kandahar. Nine children were among those killed.
President Barack Obama phoned his Afghan counterpart Hamid Karzai to express condolences. But President Hamid Karzai has said the massacre is “unforgivable”.
US Defence Secretary Leon Panetta has said a full investigation is under way.
The soldier, believed to be a staff sergeant, is reported to have walked off his base at around 03:00 a.m. on Sunday.
In the villages of Alkozai and Najeeban, about 500 m from the base, he reportedly broke into three homes.
At one house in Najeeban, 11 people were found shot dead, and some of their bodies set alight. At least three of the child victims are reported to have been killed by a single shot to the head.
The US military said reports indicated that the soldier returned to his base after the shootings and turned himself in. His motives are unclear – there is speculation that he might have been drunk or suffered a mental breakdown. But officers are worried that the attack might have been planned.
The soldier is being detained in Kandahar and the military is treating at least five people wounded in the attacks, officials said.
The detained soldier has not been identified, although US officials quoted by the Associated Press news agency said he was from Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Washington state, 38 years old, married with two children, and had served three tours in Iraq and was on his first deployment in Afghanistan.
The killings come amid already high anti-US sentiment in Afghanistan following the burning of Korans at a NATO base in Kabul last month.
NATO troops in Afghanistan have been placed on high alert after 16 innocent civilians have been killed by a rogue US soldier
US officials have repeatedly apologized for the incident but they failed to quell a series of protests and attacks that killed at least 30 people and six US troops.
However, the latest incident has damaged already fragile relations between Kabul and Washington.
The Taliban is using the shooting as a propaganda victory, placing President Hamid Karzai in a difficult position.
Angry tribal elders are now demanding an immediate end to US night raids on Afghan homes.
Afghan MPs passed a strong resolution to condemn the killing and demanded an open trial on Afghan soil. However, Afghanistan has signed an agreement with NATO that foreign soldiers should be tried in their own countries.
The killings could further fuel calls for a more rapid withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan.
Meanwhile, US personnel in Afghanistan were warned of possible reprisal attacks.
“The US Embassy in Kabul alerts US citizens in Afghanistan that as a result of a tragic shooting incident in Kandahar province involving a US service member, there is a risk of anti-American feelings and protests in coming days, especially in the eastern and southern provinces,” the embassy said in an emergency statement on its website.
The US embassy in Kabul is restricting the movements of staff in southern Afghanistan until at least 17:00 local time on Monday.
In a statement released by the White House on Sunday, President Obama said: “This incident is tragic and shocking, and does not represent the exceptional character of our military and the respect that the United States has for the people of Afghanistan.”
Afghan officials also fear there will be violent demonstrations and have deployed extra police and troops around Kandahar.
President Hamid Karzai described the killings as the “intentional killing of innocent civilians” and said they could “not be forgiven”.
This is the first time Afghan civilians have been targeted by foreign soldiers in this way.
However, one US soldier was convicted last year on three counts of premeditated murder after leading a rogue “kill team” in Afghanistan.
A recent poll by ABC News and The Washington Post found 60% of Americans believe the war in Afghanistan is not worth its costs. Nearly the same number advocated an early US pullout from the country.
On a previously unannounced trip to Afghanistan, Germany’s Chancellor Angela Merkel said she could not be sure German troops would withdraw by 2014 as originally planned, but they were working towards that target.