Fox News host Eric Bolling has left the network after being accused of sending inappropriate messages to female co-workers.
The network has announced they have decided to “part ways amicably”.
Eric Bolling was suspended in August as the network investigated accusations of inappropriate picture messages.
His lawyer described the claims at the time as “untrue and terribly unfair”.
It was the latest of several high-profile harassment cases at the conservative cable news outlet.
The allegations first emerged on the Huffington Post, which cited 14 unnamed sources claiming Eric Bolling had sent unsolicited photos to at least two female colleagues at Fox Business and Fox News.
After initially suspending Eric Bolling pending an investigation, Fox News announced his departure on September 8.
Fox News said in a statement: “We thank Eric for his ten years of service to our loyal viewers and wish him the best of luck.”
They also confirmed they were canceling Eric Bolling’s show, The Specialists.
Eric Bolling’s lawyer, Michael Bowe, had previously told Reuters that he intended to co-operate with the investigation so Bolling could “return to work as quickly as possible.”
In August, Eric Bolling was allegedly suing the journalist who first broke the story for defamation, The Hill reported.
Other allegations of harassment involving top Fox News stars recently included Bill O’Reilly, who was dropped from the channel in April following reports that five women had received $13 million in payouts because of his behavior, and Roger Ailes, who resigned as chairman of Fox News following several accusations of harassment by female employees, which he denied. Bill O’Reilly denied the allegations. Roger Ailes died in May.