The 95th annual 6abc Dunkin’ Donuts Thanksgiving Day Parade will take place on November 27 starting with 8.30 AM.
- Start point: 20th Street and JFK Boulevard. From there, the parade proceeds east on JFK Boulevard to 16th Street.
- The Parade turns left onto 16th Street, marching towards Arch Street and making a left onto the Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
- The Parade continues on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway until reaching Logan Circle.
- The Parade loops around the south side of Logan Circle and then continues on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway to Eakins Oval.
- The Parade proceeds along the south side of Eakins Oval finishing in front of the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Best places to watch:
- One of the best places to watch is at the parade’s finish at the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- The south side of Eakins Oval (in front of the Art Museum) is also recommended. Campbell’s Soup sponsors a tent there where there’s hot food, warm drinks and entertainment for kids.
- Other locations along the Benjamin Franklin Parkway, like Logan Circle, are also good bets.
- You can also watch the parade begin at 20th and JFK Boulevard and then take a shortcut on foot heading north on 20th Street five blocks to the Parkway and catch the parade again as it goes by. If you need to warm up, head to the nearby Comcast Building and catch the Comcast Holiday Spectacular on the massive Comcast Experience Video Wall.
[youtube -YLWPR8A7yI 650]