It appears Angelina Jolie remained unfazed by Vitalii Sediuk’s attack on Brad Pitt last week as she said that her security arrangements will not change following the red-carpet incident.
“People like that are an exception to the rule,” she told the Associated Press.
“Most fans are just wonderful.”
Brad Pitt previously told People magazine Vitalii Sediuk was a “nutter” after attacking him at the premiere of Angelina Jolie’s new movie, Maleficent.
Vitalii Sediuk, 25, was sentenced to probation and ordered to attend counseling.
He pleaded no contest to battery and unlawful activity charges after the incident on Wednesday.
The Ukrainian TV presenter was also ordered to stay away from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
Angelina Jolie is in Shanghai to promote Maleficent, in which she plays the villain from Sleeping Beauty.
When asked if the incident had made the couple more wary of fans, Angelina Jolie said: “No, no… we’ve had a wonderful experience over the years and are very grateful for their support and it will not change the way we behave.”
Angelina Jolie told the press conference she was proud of the way Brad Pitt had handled the situation: “He is fine. He was fine that night. He’s a very strong man and he handled the situation perfectly, so he’s good.”
[youtube nU0CNzWJwIo 650]