- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil
- Combine the salt, sugar, eggs, milk, and butter in a blender until well mixed. Add the flour and blend until smooth. Let the batter chill in the refrigerator for at least half an hour.
- When you’re ready to cook, heat a small amount of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat, then blend the batter once more. Drop a few tablespoons of batter in the pan, tilting and rotating the pan to spread the batter uniformly over the bottom.
- Cook until the underside has slightly browned and bubbles form on the top of the crepe, then flip the crepe and cook until the other side has slightly browned.
- As you cook them, stack the finished crepes on a warm dish, then, when you’re ready to eat, let everyone fix them to their liking. Makes approximately 20 crepes.