Mushroom-rich diet followed by Katy Perry, Kelly Osbourne and Roxanne Pallett can help women lose weight without shrinking their bust.
The mushroom plan is being touted as the latest weapon for savvy celeb dieters who want to shed pounds quickly but still keep some of their curves.
Mushroom and Spinach Omelette:
– cooking spray/oil
– 250g two chicks free range liquid egg white
– 50g spinach
– 1/2 medium red onion finely diced
– 5 breakfast mushrooms finely sliced
– mixed herbs
– salt & pepper to taste
1. Coat a non-stick frying pan with oil or cooking spray.
2. Fry the onion over a medium heat until softened.
3. Add the mushrooms followed by the spinach, mixed herbs and salt & pepper and sauté.
4. Remove from the frying pan and keep warm.
5. Add some more oil or cooking spray to the same frying pan and warm over a medium heat.
6. Add a pinch of mixed herbs/chives/salt & pepper to the two chicks free range liquid egg white and mix thoroughly.
7. Pour the egg white into the frying pan.
8. Cook until almost set, and then spoon the vegetable mixture onto one side of the omelette.
9. Fold the other half over.
10. Slide onto a serving plate.
Garnish with fresh chives or herbs of your choice.