With this easy decorating tip, you and your kids can turn a batch of homemade or store-bought cupcakes into a festive treat.
What you’ll need
- Cooled cupcakes (baked from your favorite recipe)
- White icing
- Grated coconut
- Green gumdrops
- Sugar, for sprinkling gumdrop leaves
- Red candy for holly berries (M&Ms work well)
How to make it
- Frost the cupcakes with snowy white icing and top with grated coconut.
- Then use a rolling pin to flatten green gumdrops on a piece of waxed paper sprinkled with sugar. Use an aspic cutter or butter knife to cut out holly leaf shapes.
- Arrange two or three leaves and a few red candy “berries” on top of each cupcake, pressing them into the rosting just enough to hold them in place.