1. Always pick the right bra as clothes mould to your shape and even tightening the straps can make a difference. A tighter band and fuller cup appears more youthful.
2. Play to your strengths by picking one area and choosing garments with features that draw attention to it.
3. Avoid washed out or drab colors all over your body and instead make a color statement.
4. Choose classic garments that are shaped with gentle tailoring to give a youthful silhouette, with vertical seaming giving a streamlining effect.
5. Have fun with accessories. Bags, shoes, belts and statement jewellery are a great way to bring an up to the minute trend into your wardrobe and re-invigorate your look.