If you haven’t looked closely at your Facebook contact information in a while, then it may come as a surprise.
The social network has taken it upon itself to change users’ email address and replace it with one that ends in “@facebook.com”.
How to change your email address back:
1. Go into the “About” section of your profile
2. Where the email address is displayed, click “Edit”
3. Click on the circle along from the @facebook.com address
4. Change setting to “hidden from timeline”
5. Click on circle next to other email address and choose “shown on timeline”
6. Hit “Save” at the bottom of the edit box