Home Entertainment John Travolta cross-dressing photos from 1997 published by The National Enquirer

John Travolta cross-dressing photos from 1997 published by The National Enquirer

0

The National Enquirer has published cross-dressing photos of John Travolta after he has been accused of sexually assaulting male masseurs.

John Travolta, 58, appears in full drag – and the pictures, published in today’s National Enquirer, are allegedly not for a film role.

In the snaps, John Travolta is wearing a white dress, brown belt, fur stole, earrings and a necklace.

A bra is even visible beneath the knit frock.

The actor also wears a face full of makeup, including thick black eyeliner and pearly pink lipstick as well as a blonde wig pulled back into a ponytail.

The photos were obtained by The National Enquirer from a party in Los Angeles that John Travolta attended in 1997, just six years after marrying Kelly Preston.

In another bitter twist of fate, the magazine claims that his wife of over twenty years has left him in the wake of his cross-dressing scandal.

The National Enquirer has published cross-dressing photos of John Travolta after he has been accused of sexually assaulting male masseurs

The National Enquirer has published cross-dressing photos of John Travolta after he has been accused of sexually assaulting male masseurs

 A friend of Kelly Preston says: “Kelly told me their marriage is over and made it clear that she’s no longer living in the family home.

“She’s put up with John’s double life for decades while his behavior remained in the shadows.

“But all this coming out in public has humiliated her. Kelly is absolutely destroyed.”

No doubt his children, Ella, 12, and Benjamin, 18 months, will be affected by this recent scandal.

John Travolta is certainly no stranger to dressing up in drag.

He wore women’s clothing on the big screen as Edna Turnblad in the 2007 silver screen adaptation of Broadway musical Hairspray.

Though his tongue-in-cheek role had many laughing, this current photo scandal is certainly no laughing matter in the wake of recent reports that he sexually assaulted male masseurs.

The New York Daily News reported today that one of the two accusers was offered $125,000 by Team Travolta to keep his mouth shut.


Though John Travolta’s lawyer, Marty Singer, calls the claims “completely false”, John Truesdale is firmly standing by his story.

The former US Army medic reportedly turned down the offer and hired celebrity crisis lawyer Gloria Allred.

However, the 40-year-old black belt withdrew his $2 million federal lawsuit last week, as did the other accuser, who has not been identified and is referred to simply as “John Doe No. 1”.

John Truesdale’s innocence was called into question on Tuesday when his name was called into question in an unfavorable way.

RadarOnline reported that he was fired from a North Carolina massage job eight years ago for being “sexually inappropriate” with clients and co-workers.

It was he who reported claims of misconduct on May 8 when he said that John Travolta touched him inappropriately at the Beverly Hills Hotel on January 16.

For his part, flight records and photos have placed John Travolta 3,000 miles away from the alleged incident in California.

John Trousdale claims he got the dates wrong.