Cressida is an alum of Leeds University and the Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance. She is also a professional model. Her older half-sister is a good friend of Prince William and rumor has it, she once had a crush on him. Cressida was introduced to Harry by Harry’s cousin Princess Eugenia, who also happens to be Cressida’s best friend. The couple confirmed that they were dating last spring and have been seen everywhere together. They are spending so much timetogether, that their close friends and family members think they are ready to take their relationship to the next level.
Cresida Bonas gallery wiki
Here are 10 things that Wikipedia could mention on Cressida Bonas Wikipedia page:
1) Half-sister to Prince William’s ex-crush, actress and model, Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe, who was in Simon Pegg flop movie How To Lose Friends & Alienate People.
2) Educated at £30,000-a-year Stowe School in Buckingham, before going to Leeds University to study dance.
3) Cressida played Desdemona in Othello while at university, the show was later taken to the Edinburgh Festival.
4) Cressida spent her 24th birthday with Prince Harry at a ski resort in Verbier, Switzerland.
5) She appeared at 27 on The Tatler List – a list of ‘all the people who matter’ according to the upmarket mag.
6) Cressida’s mother is Lady Mary-Gaye Curzon, a Sixties It girl with five kids by three of her four husbands (all of whom she divorced).
7) Believed to have been fixed up with Prince Harry by Princess Eugenie.
8) Friends with Arthur Landon – named by the Sunday Times as fourth on the UK’s Young Rich List with an estimated £200m inherited fortune.
9) Used to date Harry Wentworth-Stanley, 23, whose stepfather, the Marquess of Milford Haven (George Milford Haven), is a cousin of the Queen.
10) Cressida Bonas was first linked to Prince Harry last summer after they were seen together after the premiere of the Dark Knight Rises.
Meet Cressida Bonas family, wiki bio style
Cressida Bonas wiki entry (24)
Talk of a forthcoming royal wedding is lunacy, even though things are looking more serious between Prince Harry and his blonde. Known as Cressy to her mates, she has that naughty glint in her eye often found among Stowe girls and is a terror on the dancefloor and at festivals in the summer. She studied dance at Leeds, and is currently at the Trinity Laban Conservatoire. Some friends are surprised by the very public displays of affection with her new boyfriend (the last one was Harry Wentworth-Stanley). ‘She’s pretty low-key, so she won’t like being in the limelight,’ says one. ‘But that’s why Harry likes her.’
Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe wiki entry (33)
Once the object of Prince William’s unrequited affection, Cressy’s half-sister is now happily married to Sam Branson. A former Heathfield girl, she has starred in a smattering of films, including How to Lose Friends & Alienate People and Stage Beauty. Famed for her dewy skin. Also has a belly ring.
Jacobi Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe wiki entry (29)
Jacobi is the only male among Cressy’s siblings. Thrillingly single, the former Harrovian shares more than a few similarities with Harry. They’re both partial to blondes, play polo and are most likely to be found partying at Bodo’s Schloss.
Gabriella Wilde wiki entry (24)
Cressy’s BFF is the half-sister of her half-siblings Georgiana, Isabella and Jacobi. Gabriella grew up in Hampshire and went to Heathfield, where she was suspended for smuggling in vodka. Since then, she’s modelled for Burberry and is set to appear with Julianne Moore in a remake of Carrie. Engaged to Alan Pownall.
Lady Mary-Gaye Curzon (66) and Jeffrey Bonas wiki entry
Cressy’s mum (the daughter of the late Earl Howe) and her father, Jeffrey Bonas, were married for six years, but famously naughty Mary-Gaye has had three other husbands and four other children. She won’t go to Ascot without her mobile kitchen. Old Harrovian and twice-married businessman Jeffrey is chairman of old-fashioned haberdashers MacCulloch & Wallis but spends his days researching local history at home in Norfolk. And playing golf.
Georgiana Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe wiki entry (34)
Artist Giana sculpts and sketches in her Ladbroke Grove studio before skipping home to Notting Hill, where she lives with her husband, hedgefunder Robert Butler. They were married at the family stately – Elvetham Hall, in Hampshire – with a bluebell-strewn aisle framed by guests perched on hay bales.
Pandora Cooper-Key wiki entry (40)
Cressy’s delightfully eccentric oldest half-sibling is the product of Mary-Gaye’s first marriage, to Esmond Cooper-Key. An accessories designer for Vivienne Westwood, she lives in Kensington with tousle-haired TV producer husband Matthew Mervyn-Jones and their two small children.
Richard Dinan wiki entry (26)
Instantly recognisable as the floppy-haired blond in Made in Chelsea, Mary-Gaye’s nephew and Cressy’s cousin actually lives in Parsons Green. He’s launched two businesses with Lord Brocket’s son Alex Nall-Cain. Very protective of his young cousin – but he says Prince Harry is a ‘f***ing good man’.
The UK’s The Telegraph has recently reported that Cressida Bonas is likely to marry The World’s Most Eligible Bachelor, also known as Prince Harry. The beautiful, blonde socialite has been dating the prince since shortly after Princess Eugenie introduced the pair. However, reports have claimed that Cressida was reluctant to marry at her age.
Known for her free-spirit and fun-loving nature, a friend of Cressida shared details about Cressida and Harry’s relationship with The Telegraph.
“Cressida has been in floods of tears. Harry is coming on very strong, but she is all over the place. She thinks she is far too young to get married and is scared by all his talk of marriage and settling down,” the friend said.
“I’ve longed for kids since I was very, very young, so I’m just waiting to find the right person, someone who’s willing to take on the job,” Prince Harry said.
“Harry never stops talking about marriage and children, and she has now got used to the idea. The wedding is likely to take place next year,” the friend said.
Details about the potential upcoming nuptials are being kept quiet including the name of the friend who spoke with The Telegraph. However, the source who spoke with the magazine claims that “Cressie is going to marry Harry” and since Prince Harry turns thirty next year, 2014 will likely be the year.
How to create a Wikipedia entry page about Cressida Bonas
Wikipedia already has a lot of articles. Before creating an article, you should search to check that there is no suitable article that already exists. If an article on the topic you want to create is there, but you think people are likely to look for it under some different name or spelling, learn how to add a redirect with that name; adding needed redirects is a good way to help Wikipedia too.
Consider adding your information to existing articles that might include information about the subject of the article you propose. For example, if you want to write an article about a band member, you might search for the band and then add information to that broader article about that band member. This is the best thing to do if the subject of the proposed article has only limited depth.
If no suitable articles already exist or the subject has enough depth for an article of its own then you should consider starting a new article. First, to avoid the possible disappointment of your article being rapidly deleted, make sure that it meets Wikipedia’s requirements for inclusion. In brief, this means that the subject must have been mentioned in some detail by at least one (and preferably several) independent academically respectable sources. For more details see the section on this page Things to avoid and the articles on notability and reliable sources. There are three ways to create an article:
- Create the article using the Wikipedia:Article wizard. Your article will need to be reviewed before it goes ‘live’.
- In the search box near the top right of a page, type the title of the new article, then click Go. If the Search page reports “There were no results matching the query. You may create the page….” followed by the article name in red, then you can click the red article name to start editing it. When you are done, press “Show preview” to take a look at how the page will appear. Try to fix any formatting errors, then press “Save page”. Your article is now part of Wikipedia and may be edited by anyone.
- Create the article by creating a Subpage in your own personal user space (which assumes you have a Wikipedia account). Typically, the name that you give to the Subpage will be the same as that of your intended article. When you have finished creating it (typically after a lot of repeated editing and saving), move the article from your Subpage to the Wikipedia mainspace (where the real articles are).
Tips for creating a wiki page about Cressida Bonas
- Try editing existing articles to get a feel for writing and for using the mark-up language in use at Wikipedia. Also, try reading some of our better articles, either those listed as featured articles or good articles.
- Consider creating the article on your user page first. If you have a user id, (which you must have if you are considering creating a new article), you also have your own area to start working on a new article; you can get it in shape there, take your time, and only move it into the “live” Wikipedia once it is ready for prime time. (Note: the Article Wizard has an option to create these kind of draft pages.)
- Search Wikipedia first to make sure that an article does not already exist on the subject, perhaps under a different title. If you find an existing article on your subject, it is best to redirect the name you were thinking of onto the existing article.
- Gather references both to use as source(s) of your information and also to demonstrate notability of your article’s subject matter. References to blogs, personal websites MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, message boards, and the like don’t count—we need reliable sources. Extra care should be taken to make sure that articles on living persons have sources—articles about living people without sources may be deleted.
- Please do not create pages about yourself or your friends, pages that advertise, personal essays or other articles you would not find in an encyclopedia.
- Be careful about the following: copying things, controversial material, extremely short articles, and local-interest articles.