Duck Dynasty matriarch Miss Kay Robertson revealed her quick biscuits recipe.
The famous biscuits are made with sour cream and Sprite or 7-Up, and then baked in an iron skillet.
- 2 cups Pioneer Biscuit Mix, plus small amount of additional mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup Sprite or 7-Up
- ½ stick butter
- Using a pie or pastry blender, mix Pioneer Biscuit Mix with sour cream and Sprite or 7-Up.
- Sprinkle extra biscuit mix onto a pastry sheet or wax paper and add dough.
- Press down dough and use a biscuit cutter to cut biscuits.
- Melt butter in an iron skillet and dip cut biscuits in skillet. Then place biscuits on a baking sheet.
- Cook in oven at 375°F for 20 minutes or until golden brown. [youtube SJ-xbY0k8-U]