Duck Dynasty matriarch Miss Kay Robertson revealed her quick biscuits recipe.
The famous biscuits are made with sour cream and Sprite or 7-Up, and then baked in an iron skillet.
- 2 cups Pioneer Biscuit Mix, plus small amount of additional mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup Sprite or 7-Up
- ½ stick butter
- Using a pie or pastry blender, mix Pioneer Biscuit Mix with sour cream and Sprite or 7-Up.
- Sprinkle extra biscuit mix onto a pastry sheet or wax paper and add dough.
- Press down dough and use a biscuit cutter to cut biscuits.
- Melt butter in an iron skillet and dip cut biscuits in skillet. Then place biscuits on a baking sheet.
- Cook in oven at 375°F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Related search articles:
- miss kays biscuits
- kay robertson biscuit recipe
- Miss Kays Famous Biscuits
- miss kays biscuit recipe
- Miss Kay Robertson duck dynasty young photo
- MISS KAY\S BISCUIT RECIPE
- ms kays biscuit recipe
- ms kayes homemade biscuits
- Kay Robertsons biscuits
- Miss Kay\s Famous Biscuits
- ms kay biscuits
- miss kay\s biscuits
- miss ks biscuits
- ms kays bisquits
- Miss Kay\s armadillo
- Miss Kays from duck dynasty recipe for biscuits
- kar robertson receipe on biscuits
- kay robertson biscuit recipes
- kay robertson famous biscuit recipe
- kay robertsons biscuits recipe
- kay robertson\s 7-up biscuits
- miss kate\s biscuit recipe
- miss kay biscuits
- miss kay robertson recipe fir bisquits
- miss kay robertson\s biscuit recipe
- recipe for miss kay\s biscuits
Tags: biscuits recipe, duck dynasty, famous biscuits, miss kay robertson