Why John Kerry looks different?
In the last weeks John Kerry’s eyes seemed less droopy than usual and his entire face seemed somehow wider.
Why did Secretary of State John Kerry look so different?
His personal spokesman Glen Johnson explained that John Kerry has been working non-stop with no vacation – and barely has had time to squeeze in a simple haircut.
“It’s looks to me that he has limited movement on the left side of his face,” said cosmetic dermatologist Tina Alster.
“He doesn’t have any movement in his face at all,” said plastic surgeon Barry Cohen.
It could also be one of many other possibilities. Lack of sleep – no surprise, given the last couple of months with his wife’s illness and the Syrian crisis. Or something as simple as allergies, which could cause his eyes and face to puff up. It could be a minor cosmetic procedure like Botox or another injectable, or Bell’s palsy, a common virus which affects facial nerves and can mimic a minor stroke or bad Botox. Or simply stress.
“Stress can always make you look not like yourself,” said Tina Alster.
“It can definitely change how your face looks.”
John Kerry, 69, is no stranger to speculation about his classic patrician face. In the 1970’s, he had an operation to correct a malocclusion – a problem with his bite that caused clicking in his jaw. His smooth, unwrinkled appearance during the 2004 presidential race caused enough of a stir that his campaign was forced to deny Botox rumors directly.
In January of 2012, John Kerry showed up at the White House celebration for the Boston Bruins sporting two black eyes.
He denied any plastic surgery. Just the result of a nasty spill while playing hockey with family and friends over the New Year’s break, he said.
But the fact that the chatter arose again this week about whether his appearance was the result of exhaustion or some cosmetic snafu annoyed those close to him.
“Not only is it a little sad that this constitutes news by anyone’s definition in Washington when we’re debating the use of force in Syria, but the answer is simple: No, end of story. That’s not a denial, that’s a fact,” Glen Johnson said.
Related search articles:
- john kerry looks different
- why does john kerry look different
- john kerrys face
- john kerry eye problem
- john kerry bells palsy
- did john kerry have a stroke
- john kerry face
- why is john Kerry right eye drooping
- john kerry looks differtn why
- john kerry puffy face
- yahoo comjohn kerry looks different
- John Kerrys eyes
- why does john kerry looks different
- john kerrys mouth
- sec kerrys botox
- whats wrong with john kerrys eyes
- whats wrong with john kerrys right eye
- does john kerry have bells palsy
- does john kerry look different?
- does john kerry look different
- dr john startz plastic surgeon
- democrate john kerry face looks different
- Does John Kerry have a bad right eye
- whats wrong with sec kerry eye
- whats wrong with john kerrys eye
- Whats wrong with John Kerry face
- whats whats wrong with john kerrys face
- what is different about kerrys face
- secretary kerry looks different
- sec state kerry plastic surgery
- does john kerry have an eye problem
- kerry\s right eye looks
- kerry washington weight loss 2013
- kerry washington position in white house
- jordana brewster why look different
- Whi is John Kerrys face so puffy?
- why doea it look like John Kerry had a stroke?
- chaka kahn plastic surgery before and after photos
- why jordana brewster looked different in fast five
- why john kerry looks so wierd
- why is john kerry s eye drooping
- amie yancey deaf
- why is john keerys face different
- why does secy kerry face look funny
- why does kerry look so funny
- why does john kery look different than he did 8 yrs ago
- why does john kerry\s face look swollen?
- why does john kerry lpok weird
- john kerry stroke
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=39639