Duck Dynasty: Ten things you didn’t know about Robertson family
Although the Duck Dynasty family, a close-knit clan who own and operate a thriving duck call and decoy business called Duck Commander, may be in the limelight, there are still a few things you might not know about the Robertsons.
Here’s a list of the top 10 fun facts you didn’t know about the Robertsons – Phil, Miss Kay, Uncle Si, Jase, Willie, Jep and their wives:
1. Jase, Willie and Jep Robertson actually have a fourth brother, Alan (Al). Alan Robertson is the oldest of the bunch, and may make a special appearance in the upcoming Season 4 of Duck Dynasty.
2. Miss Kay Robertson’s favorite meal to make is fried frogs, and apparently there are two ways to cook them. Jase Robertson recommends soaking them in lemon juice first, and Miss Kay says you can fry them or sauté them in butter to make them extra delicious.
3. Phil Robertson recently ran into his old football friend, Terry Bradshaw, at the airport. When the two men attended Louisiana Tech University, Phil Robertson played first string quarterback ahead of Terry Bradshaw.
4. Contrary to popular belief, the tea Uncle Si always drinks is unsweetened.
5. The Duck Dynasty clan appeared in Darius Rucker’s Wagon Wheel music video, a remake of the popular Old Crow Medicine Show song.
6. Jase, Willie and Jep’ Robertsons wives actually do love their husband’s beards, and prefer them to the “preppy look” the men used to have.
7. In addition to his huge truck seen on the show, Willie Robertson drives a camouflage BMW.
8. Miss Kay isn’t the only “Miss” of the family. Everyone calls the women of the show by their first names, and adds “Miss” at the beginning. It’s the proper Southern thing to do.
9. The Duck Commander warehouse actually has a store in it. People travel from all over to see the Robertsons, and sometimes hundreds of people are lined up outside at a time. The family claims to know which state is having Spring Break based on all the license plates in the parking lot.
10. Uncle Si Robertson’s favorite way to eat dove is with cream cheese, jalapenos and wrapped in bacon, which is probably another Miss Kay specialty.
Related search articles:
- does willie robertson dip
- does jase robertson dip
- jase robertson adopted kids
- si robertson arrested
- Phil Robertson Talks About Drinking
- what kind of dip does willie robertson use
- does anyone on duck dynasty dip
- what does phil robertson dip
- duck dynasty lil willie adopted
- jase robertson family pictures
- things you didnt know about duck dynasty
- does missy robertson smoke
- ten things you didnt know about duck dynasty
- does si robertson chew tobacco
- what does willie robertson chew
- tailgate girl tied up
- how to dress up like si robertson
- phil robertson dip
- duck dynasty 10 things
- images of trasa robertson as a model
- tumblr ct wives
- miss kay robertson favorite meal to make
- TAILGATE TRUCK GIRL BOUND
- do any of the robertsons dip
- 14 yr old girls in thongs
- does duck dynasty dip
- does any of thr robertsons dip?
- why does phil robertsons truck have tape covering
- who was phil and silas robertsons mothers maid name
- things you didnt know about the duck dynasty family
- which Robertson dip
- trasa robertson modeling ads
- when did phil give willy cri position st the duck commander company
- Uncle drew chapter 3 cover photo
- uncle si dipping
- was uncle si special forces
- tied up girl in truck
- Things we didnt know about the robertsons
- si Robertson dipping
- willie robertson snuff type
- si robertson valdosta ga
- willie robertson dips snuff
- willie jase chew tobacco
- willie robertson dip brand
- willie robertdon dips
- why did wllie robertson adopt a black son
- things phil robertson of duck dynasty hates
- things to know about jase
- Were Phil and Kay Robertson at the country music awards
- what boots are worn during the opening sequence of duck dynasty
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=36909