Death Wish Coffee: World’s strongest coffee contains 200% more caffeine than average cup
Death Wish Coffee is an US-based company claiming to produce the first and last cup of coffee ever needed to kick start your work day.
Death Wish, a medium-dark roast coffee blend roasted in up-state NY, claims to be the “most highly caffeinated premium dark roast organic coffee in the world”.
The brand, featuring a menacing black skull and cross bones, says they use coffee beans containing close to 200% of the amount of caffeine found in a typical coffee shop coffee.
In comparison, a tall, 12oz cup of regular Starbucks coffee contains an average of 260 mg caffeine according to Energy Field, making in each cup of Death Wish approximately 520 mg.
The coffee that sells for $19.99 per 1lb bag is organically grown, fair traded and shade grown to save more land, according to the company.
It’s also said to have the full flavor of dark-roasted Arabica coffee beans without the loss of caffeine during its.
Explaining this as a rarity, Death Wish states that dark roasts typically contain less caffeine than lighter roasts due to the amount of time the beans are cooked.
“The longer and darker you roast the coffee bean the more caffeine gets pulled/cooked out,” they state on their website.
“I was zipping around like I was the Flash,” a satisfied user wrote of the product while giving it five out of five stars on Amazon.com.
“Not only was it one of the strongest coffees I’ve ever had but it is also one of the best tasting and smelling.”
“Much to my dismay, this is just regular coffee,” one of two negative reviews out of 15 shared in contrast.
So secure with their product, Death Wish Coffee offers a money-back guarantee with its sale according to its website.
“Buy a bag, if you hate it, send it back (within 60 days) and we will refund you your money plus shipping. No Risk. It’s the best part about selling a product we believe in,” they write.
COMPARING CAFFEINATED CUPS:
Average brewed coffee (8fl oz): 108 mg
Starbucks tall coffee: (12fl oz): 260 mg
Starbucks grande coffee (16fl oz): 330 mg
McDonald’s small coffee (12fl oz): 109 mg
McDonald’s large coffee (16fl oz): 145 mg
Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee (10fl oz): 132 mg
Related search articles:
- coffee cup
- cuban coffee kardashian
- starbucks tumbler and price in the philippines as of 2013
- javita coffee before and after
- what coffee khloe drinking columbian
- cuban coffee that khloe kardiashian drank
- what does khloe kardashian call cuban coffee
- khloe kardashian miami coffee
- kloe cuban coffee
- Names for Cuban Coffee
- pictures of coffee cups
- starbucks and elephant poop
- starbucks flavor combination
- www javita com/pictures
- the espresso cuban coffee that khloe drank
- U S Coffee commercials 2013
- what coffe was kloe kardashian addicted to
- why is cuban coffe addictive
- what kind of coffee was khloe kardashian addicted
- what coffee was chloe kardashian addicted to
- what did kloe kardashian what do you call cuban coffee
- what do they call cuban coffee
- what khloe kardashian drank in miami coffee
- khloe kardashian likes what kind of coffee on the show
- khloe kardashian drinks coffee in miami
- javita before and after pictures
- fda notice Javita coffee
- does coffee contain dung
- cup of coffee images
- cuban coffee khloe kardashian drank
- before and after pictures from drinking Javita
- columbia coffee kloe kardashian addiction
- coffee that khloe kardashian was drinking
- javita coffee images
- javita coffee pictures
- khloe kardashian cuban coffee name
- khloe coffee addiction
- kardashian miami coffee
- kardashian cuban coffe recipe
- kardashian cuban brand coffee
- kardashian coffee drink miami
- javita on new york newspapers
- calories in eggnog dirty hippy
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=31582