Meggings: the latest trends in men’s fashion in 2013
Male leggings – or meggings to those in the know – are the latest trends in men’s fashion in 2013 as they have already been spotted on outlandishly-dressed celebrities such as Russell Brand and Noel Fielding.
And this winter they have started to take New York by storm, sported by the likes of Justin Bieber and Lenny Kravitz.
Now they are expected to follow the skinny jeans trend by crossing the Atlantic to British high streets.
Uniqlo is already selling male leggings through its British website, with other retailers likely to follow.
Designers have been putting male models in leggings for years, but not everyone who tried them has been convinced – with criticisms ranging from “hot and uncomfortable” to “Where do you put your wallet?”.
One Manhattan resident proud to show off his legs is English internet entrepreneur Mark Dorosz, 34.
He told a newspaper: “Male tights are so much more comfortable than skinny jeans. I’ve always had good legs and it’s nice to show them off all year round.”
But fellow New Yorker Gabriel Cru, 35, said: “Men in tights? Get out of here. We don’t do men in tights in New York. That’s European.”
Related search articles:
- latest about jodi sta maria
- Leggings for Men 2013
- Sowetan Newspaper Latest Edition
- Sowetan News Paper Latest Edition
- concordia salvage update you tube
- The old man with the beard Arabic
- Sowetan Newspaper Latest News
- Sowetan News Paper Latest Edition STAR SIGNS PAGE
- new skinny pill too big
- new fashion of 2013 for men
- mens tights fashion trends
- meggings for winter
- meggings 2013
- latest fashion for men 2013
- current latest fashion with tights
- wife dressed provocatively
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=27640