How to avoid hurricane damages. A checklist for homeowners.
Preparing for hurricane season means more than just making a disaster kit and reviewing your family‘s disaster plan, although those are critical first steps.
There’s much more you can do to protect your home and your family before a hurricane hits. The Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA’s) Federal Insurance and Mitigation Administration recommends you take the following additional steps to prepare for hurricane season.
Related search articles:
- Powered by Article Dashboard kit motorcycle insurance
- when did hurricane sandy hit nj?
- when is the next episode of buckwild coming on
- dominican republic hurricane season 2013
- hurricane sandy hit ct
- odds of a hurricane in dominican republic in 2013
- Is weather like hurricane Sandy just freak accidents?
- hurricane season dominican republic 2013
- hurricane sandy date hit connecticut
- hurricane sandy date ct
- did ocean city nj get hit by hurrican sandy
- dates of hurricaine sandy connecticut
- Hurricane Sandy Date in connecticut
- all te citys that were hit in new jersey by hurricane sandy
- when did huirricane sandy hits new jersey
- what day did superstorm sandy hit connecticut
- what day did hurricane sandy hit ct
- what date did Huricane sandy hit danbury ct
- what date did huricane sandy hit ct
- was bayonne n j affected by the big storm in 2012
- DATE THAT HURRICANE SANDY HIT CT
- Hurricane Sandy in Connecticut
- abbas town damages
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=25702