Early voting results 2012 released so far
When President Barack Obama flew to Chicago to cast his vote early in Chicago on Thursday, he became one of over 8 million Americans to have already made their decision for the November election.
And now with the election just ten days away, early results from those polls are giving both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney cause to claim victory – despite neither campaign having established a distinct advantage.
In encouraging results, Barack Obama appears to be matching his 2008 presidential victory totals across the country, but Mitt Romney is exceeding Senator John McCain’s efforts and appears to be already ahead in key state Florida.
• Colorado: 325,810 votes have been cast so far – 126,539 from Republicans and 120,965 from Democrats and 75,030 from unaffiliated voters
• Florida: 925,604 votes as mail-in-absentee ballots have been cast – 414,016 from Republicans and 363,881 from Democrats. In person early voting begins today in the Sunshine State
• Iowa: 399 ballots have been cast – 183,780 for Democrats and 126,872 from Republicans. In this key state in 2008, Democrats had a 24-percent point lead and this year that lead is eight percent.
• Nevada: 218, 616 votes have been cast so far – 101,935 for Republicans and 79,059 for Democrats
• Ohio: 808,051 ballots have been cast so far in Ohio – but party affiliation is not revealed
• Virginia: 247,862 votes have been cast so far in Virginia which does not reveal party affiliation
Related search articles:
- swingers tumbir com
- floridaswingers tumblr
- naomi watts diana movie when released
- 20012 pope candicates
- virginia news brazilian comits suicide
- signed Romney partake
- Newtown data released
- model marsha kailyn
- Mitt Romney IQ
- man who committed suicide in alexandria va 2013
- government closures in fbi due to budget negotiations 2013
- falls lake state rec area und pictures pleasecampgro
- Edward archbold family suing
- College students from Arkansas travelling by bus crashed Saturday march 16 2013
- billie jamieson
- when are the voting result release d
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=25649