LashXLR8R and eyebrow transplant: Kate Middleton sets trend for thicker brows
The British woman’s lust for the fuller brow is yet another Kate Middleton-driven craze, this time brought about by her former predilection for hearty, well-conditioned eyebrows.
And not only has a Harley Street clinic spoken of a spike in numbers of patients wishing to undergo their non-invasive eyebrow hair implant surgery since the Royal Wedding last April, but now an eye make-up brand has developed a brow-plumping product promising to give your eyebrows a make-over fit for a duchess.
Dr. Raghu Reddy, one of the UK’s leading hair restoration experts, performs eyebrow transplants at The Private Clinic on Harley Street, using hair from behind the patient’s ears.
The procedure – which costs between £4,000 ($6,200) and £5,000 ($7,800) – is used as a solution for those who have over-plucked their eyebrows, or those who are simply looking for a fuller brow.
Dr. Raghu Reddy said: “We have witnessed interest in the eyebrow transplant procedure grow since around the time of the Royal Wedding and it has steadily risen.
“Now we have a healthy stream of women who come into the clinic and undergo the treatment. There is also greater awareness now of the procedure and the results it can achieve.
“While I do have patients who come to me who have over-plucked their brows, I also have women who come in with perfectly normal eyebrows, who are looking for a thicker, fuller brow to rival the likes of Kate Middleton.
“Today, women are more aware of the treatments available to them and more willing to consider treatment to achieve the look they desire.”
Meanwhile, Eye Candy has released a new product which claims to enhance the appearance and length of eyebrows.
The new LashXLR8R is aimed at those who want to give their brows a natural boost, without the use of eyebrow pencils.
The serum is already being hailed by make-up artists and has been proven strengthen and thicken lashes and eyebrows in just four weeks.
Prior to its launch, the product had a waiting list of 8,000, but it is now available in Boots for £19.99 ($31).
Developed in the UK, the brow-booster has been formulated with a unique liposome-based delivery system, containing natural seaweed extracts Laminaria Digitata and Pelvetia Canaliculata.
These naturally occurring minerals are known to stimulate growth and increase brow density and lash length.
The serum, which is paraben-free, also contains D-Panthenol (Vitamin B5) which helps to improve lash flexibility, the condition and moisturisation of both lashes and brows.
THE EYEBROW TRANSPLANT
Performed by Dr. Raghu Reddy, one of the UK’s leading hair restoration experts, at The Private Clinic on Harley Street, the eyebrow transplant uses “third generation follicular unit extraction” (3G FUE) to provide a solution for patients who have over-plucked their eyebrows beyond repair, or to those who are looking for a fuller brow. The eyebrow transplant enables those patients who would like a fuller, thicker brow to achieve that result.
• The treatment itself lasts around 4-5 hours and it is virtually pain free.
• It involves using a special punch, less than 1mm in diameter, to remove hair follicles from behind the patient’s ear. The hair is then transplanted into the brow area
• The hair will then grow gradually in its new location and you will start to see growth within 3-4 months.
• The treatment is minimally invasive
• Requires no scalpels, stitches or linear scarring
• Lifelong guarantee for the number of hairs displaced
• It costs between £4,000-£5,000 ($6,200-$7,800), depending on the patient, the desired result and the number of hairs required.
• The treatment is walk-in, walk-out so no down time is required. After they have undergone the treatment, they can get immediately back to their day to day routine
Related search articles:
- lisa vanderpump eyebrows
- whats the scar between julie gonzalos eyebrows?
- adam levine eyebrow scar
- lashxlr8r reviews
- adam levine scars
- xnxxmazar and sastar
- bakini bottom missing mature
- xhamster eyebrows
- belgian malinois growth rate
- naturalis milia treatment reviews
- adam levine scar eyebrow
- miranda kerr catwalk grey high boots
- lisa vanderpump eyeshadow
- julie gonzalo eyebrow scar
- latest kate middletons dress blowing no panties
- lashxlr8r eye kandy
- kim kardashian eye job
- Kate Middleton bottomless and topless photos
- sali hughes
- Xxnx robin wilson
- WOMEN BUMPS GARTER STREET
- why does adam levine have a scar on his eyebrow
- who did lisa vanderpumps eyebrow lift
- actress with eyebrow scar
- Whats Adams levine middle chest scar from?
- what make up does lisa vanderpump use
- what happened to adam levine eyebrow
- Tube8mobile siut doingin
- jenny dixon cumshot tribute blog
- how to pluck eyebrows like rita oras
- edhead org/bran surgery
- does adam levine have scars on arm
- does adam levine have scars
- demian bichir hair transplant
- demi harman bust size
- crawle to her boots
- cancer cure mathematics
- bollywood male actors with eyebrows surgery
- african king in malibu
- ethan hawke sinister
- eyebrow hair transplant results Georgia
- eyebrow implant harly street
- has david letterman had hair restoration
- gymnastics australia girls armpit
- fur boots from beyonce documentary
- eyebrow xhamster
- eyebrow transplant results
- eyebrow transplant downtime
- eyebrow transplant australia
- eyebrow shave video
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=25434