How to get the perfect top knot
Topknots are the hair look of autumn.
Popular with Victoria Beckham and Katie Holmes, topknots pull the forehead taut giving wearers a “naturally” Botoxed appearance.
Here, celebrity hairdresser Amanda Clarke shows you how to the achieve the look.
Brush your hair back into a tight, high ponytail at the crown of your head and secure with a hairband. Spray hairspray on to your hand and smooth over your head.
Pull your ponytail upwards and plait it tightly to the end, securing it with another hairband. Spray a little hairspray on the plait to keep it sleek and together.
Pull the plait to the side and, holding the end and the base of it, wrap it around itself into a bun. Tuck the end into the centre of the bun so it’s hidden.
Spray the bun with hairspray and secure it tightly with pins. Smooth down any strands that may have escaped.
Related search articles:
- amanda todd videos
- ksdk newsczsters upskirt
- Bondage In Wive Katie Holmes
- tight maxi dress
- the best celebrity upskerts
- roumanian star playboy pics
- pitch perfect girl on tonight show
- natural perfume sprays
- Lynne Fenton is nancy Lanza
- Liberty Mutual Marcus Ringrose
- amharic film amanda
- katie holmes dress at the met ball in 2009
- is autumn Riley a virgin
- fakeagent amanda russia tube
- earnestine shepard 2013
- braless in tight top
- tom begs katie for reconciliaiton
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=24673