Billie Joe Armstrong admits substance abuse after he stormed off stage at the iHeartRadio Festival
Billie Joe Armstrong, the lead singer of the rock band Green Day, has admitted he is seeking help for substance abuse.
A statement on the band’s website revealed that Billie Joe Armstrong was receiving treatment.
It comes hours after Billie Joe Armstrong stormed off stage at the iHeartRadio festival in Las Vegas ending the band’s set.
A sign had appeared saying they had one minute left to perform but Green Day’s website confirmed that the set had not been cut short.
The organisers said that Green Day’s set was not curtailed and afterwards Billie Joe was “pumped and laughing backstage”.
Green Day’s website apologised to fans who were offended.
It said: “We would like everyone to know that our set was not cut short.
“We regretfully must postpone some of our upcoming promotional appearances.”
Related search articles:
- Camille Grammers green earrings
- adrienne armstrong cheating on her husband
- what time do the killers go on stage
- what brand that has a A
- romanian singerwithout panties
- peter diamandis upcoming events 2013
- natina reed drug abuse
- names of nigeria musicians that perform on stage jointly
- jeung girls pissing
- brands that have a green t
- Billie Joe cheated Adrienne
- billie joe armstrong moon
- billie jo substance abuse
- billie faires bra top and pencil skirt
- Woodstock Academy 20i2
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=24158