Mitt Romney releases his health record
Mitt Romney today overcame one hurdle on the path to the White House – he was declared healthy enough to be the President of the United States.
Mitt Romney, 65, was described by his personal doctor as “a healthy-appearing, energetic, strong, physically fit male” in a letter released by his campaign on Friday.
Those considering voting for him will doubtless be relieved to hear that he has never suffered from HIV, cancer or epilepsy, and does not take illegal drugs.
But the document revealed that Mitt Romney does have some medical issues – he is allergic to penicillin, has an enlarged prostate, and takes daily drugs to combat his high cholesterol.
The former governor of Massachusetts and his running mate Paul Ryan each released a message from their doctors designed to show that the pair have the physical ability to take on the presidency and vice-presidency.
Mitt Romney’s doctor is Randall D. Gaz, of the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, who has been treating the politician since 1989.
His letter noted that the candidate has been involved in few major medical emergencies, bar ‘a concussion and fractures’ sustained in a car crash in 1968.
But Dr. Randall D. Gaz revealed that his patient takes aspirin and Lipitor daily – though never penicillin, to which Mitt Romney has an allergy.
As a Mormon, the former governor is forbidden from using alcohol, tobacco and narcotics.
Mitt Romney’s resting heart rate is apparently “in the 40s” – more characteristic of a professional athlete than a senior citizen.
However, Dr. Randall D. Gaz warned that the Romney family had a history of heart problems and prostate cancer, adding that his patient knew to monitor signs related to these conditions.
The letter set out a summary of Mitt Romney’s most recent physical exam, which took place last month and “revealed a healthy-appearing, energetic, strong, physically fit male” who “appears years younger than his age”.
Dr. Randall D. Gaz concluded with a thorough endorsement of his patient’s medical health – and what appears to be an endorsement of his political ambitions too.
“He is vigorous man who takes excellent care of his personal physical health,” the letter said.
“He has reserves of strength, energy and stamina that provide him with the ability to meet unexpected demands.
“There are no physical impairments that should interfere with his rigorous and demanding political career as the next president of the United States.”
Paul Ryan, the 42-year-old Wisconsin congressman, is known for his exercise regime and is intensely proud of his own physical fitness.
Brian P. Monahan, Attending Physician to the U.S. Congress, said Paul Ryan’s “overall health is excellent” despite his family history of fatal heart attacks.
According to the doctor’s letter, the congressman does not smoke and his alcohol use is “infrequent”.
Barack Obama releases the results of his annual physical, which last year declared him in excellent health and praised him for quitting smoking.
Related search articles:
- Powered by Article Dashboard school science lab
- Powered by Article Dashboard middle school science lab
- movies being shot in boston in 2013
- mitt romney physical exam
- life of saif ul islam gadafi
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups quick books online training
- xnxx strongwomen
- bearwolf shot
- travis alexander medical report
- was phil robertson an alcholic
- aurora borealis forecast Wisconsin
- uspkırt com
- aurora borealis wisconsin forecast
- real live people smoking crack
- psychics predictions about possible obama impeachment for 2013
- pre teen urination
- si robinson is he an alacholic
- who took si to the eye doctor in duck dynasty
- wife with a crimmnal record car insurance
- sample resignation letter work related health cigarette smoke asmtha
- Phil robertson recovery
- mens fitness editor 12 weeks
- AP9 RELEASED MORE PICS
- ap9 releases more pictures
- aurora borealis 2013 forecast
- aurora borealis in wisconsin 2012
- aurora forecast wisconsin
- does jase robertson drink
- does zackary quinto smoke?
- jerry lewis health status
- KATHERINE KIVIMAKI PICS
- KFC no liver until further notice
- making unconscious doctor xnxx
- megaisa bed
- AP 9 RELEASE PICTURE
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=24109