Se och Hor, Swedish celebrity magazine, publishes Kate topless pictures
Swedish celebrity magazine Se och Hor has published topless photographs of Kate Middleton while sunbathing.
The three-page spread includes 11 pictures of the Duchess of Cambridge, including one which shows her removing her bikini bottoms.
Earlier, the Danish edition of the magazine said it plans to publish the photographs in its Thursday edition.
The pictures have so far been published in France, Italy, and Ireland.
Both magazines belong to the Denmark-based Aller Media company.
Editor-in-chief of the Swedish magazine, Carina Loefkvist said: “This is nothing unusual, these are quite nice pictures if you compare them with other celebrity pictures that we publish all the time.”
Carina Loefkvist said the magazine bought the pictures last Friday “from photographers and photo agencies, the way we always do” and “before everything erupted”.
Kim Henningsen, editor-in-chief of the Danish magazine, said the pictures will show Denmark “what these photos are all about”.
The edition is said to have been distributed to more than 6,000 kiosks and shops across Denmark.
St James’s Palace said “proportionate responses were under review”.
News of the magazines’ decision emerged as Prince William and Kate Middleton set off home to the UK from a nine-day Diamond Jubilee tour of south-east Asia and the South Pacific.
On Tuesday, a Paris court banned future publication of the photos in France, ordering French magazine Closer to hand over the originals.
The photographs were taken while the duchess was sunbathing on a private holiday with her husband at a French chateau, in Provence, earlier this month.
No British newspaper has printed the pictures.
A statement on the Danish publication’s website on Wednesday said: “Se og Hor has exclusively [in Denmark] obtained the pictures of the topless Duchess of Cambridge, Kate.
“Tomorrow we will publish a 16-page spread full of piquant photos of England’s future queen.”
Its editor-in-chief said it was in his magazine’s DNA to “entertain and satisfy” its readers’ curiosity about the lives of celebrities and royals.
Meanwhile, St James’s Palace said: “As we’ve said, we will not be commenting on potential legal action concerning the alleged intended publication of the photos save to say that all proportionate responses will be kept under review.”
The sunbathing pictures ran in Closer on Friday before appearing elsewhere.
Its editor, Laurence Pieau, insisted the photos were not shocking, suggesting she has more unpublished intimate photos.
But, in its ruling on Tuesday, a French court said the pictures were a “brutal display” of the couple’s private lives.
The court also ordered police to obtain information on Closer staff.
It added: “These snapshots which showed the intimacy of a couple, partially naked on the terrace of a private home, surrounded by a park several hundred metres from a public road, and being able to legitimately assume that they are protected from passers-by, are by nature particularly intrusive.”
Police in France who are looking into the publication of the images are gathering information on the magazine and its employees as part of a criminal investigation into whether the pictures were an invasion of privacy.
Marie-Christine Daubigney, assistant prosecutor for the Nanterre court, outside Paris, said she had instructed police to gather the names of some Closer employees, including the journalist who wrote the article.
However, Marie-Christine Daubigney said she had not told police to find the photographer who took the pictures because that will be part of a later investigation.
She also denied media reports police raided Closer magazine headquarters.
Royal officials said the decision taken by the French court was welcomed by the duke and duchess, who had “always believed the law had been broken” and they were entitled to their privacy.
Following the ruling in the civil case, prosecutors are considering whether there are grounds for criminal charges.
Elsewhere, the editor of the Irish Daily Star, Michael O’Kane, has been suspended after publishing the topless photographs on Saturday.
The Italian gossip magazine Chi - which, like Closer, is part of former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi’s Mondadori media group – also printed a special edition featuring more than 20 pages of the photographs.
Related search articles:
- Powered by Article Dashboard nature magazine
- Powered by Article Dashboard stars
- Powered by Article Dashboard music magazines
- Powered by Article Dashboard best astronomy magazine for kids
- hairy private parts photos
- Powered by Article Dashboard regional gardening magazines
- aishwarya rai playboy magazine
- dutchess lattimore pregnant
- hairy private parts
- aishwarya rai playboy
- duchess lattimore
- how old is Dutchess Lattimore
- Se och hor
- australian celebrity fakes
- kris jenner bathing suit photos
- Powered by Article Dashboard craven regional
- aishwarya rai on playboy magazine
- yahoo xnxx new 12 years old
- star magazine coco
- tmz french model
- playboy magazine aishwarya rai
- dutchess lattimore inked magazine
- have aishwarya rai give any photo to playboy magazine
- selena gomez nudity
- Powered by Article Dashboard Sign Up for a free account -forum gun broker
- marie osmond net worth
- thailand play magazine
- pregnant kim kardashian pictures
- hair private parts photos
- gunilla von post
- playboy magazine with aishwarya rai
- vintage crossdresser magazine
- firm thai magazine xvideo com
- u tube Braless terry moore
- aishwarya rai playboy magazine cover
- ls magazine banned
- topless st barths
- playgirl magazine march edition 2013
- men in scrubs showing bulge
- aishwarya rai in playboy magazine
- aishwarya playboy
- fuh travel asian girls with armpit hair
- roseanne barr lingerie
- buy playgirl magazine spring 2013
- Leslie Vonn bra size
- flight attendant photos
- hylary clinton en bikini
- stubble armpits public photos
- se og hör dk
- topless protesters over italian election uncensored
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=23996