MDA Telethon 2012: KSPR raises nearly $600,000 for MDA Show of Strength
KSPR viewers in Missouri helped raise money for people with muscular dystrophy as part of the MDA Show of Strength held on September 2nd’ evening.
ABC-affiliate channel KSPR was there at the Oasis Convention Center and Branson Landing as bands entertained crowds and donations were raised for the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
Thanks to generous donations, KSPR was able to raise $596,351 for the MDA.
KSPR appreciates everyone who made donations or helped raise money and awareness for the cause.
Related search articles:
- how much did mda raise in 2013
- how much did mda raise this year
- HOW MUCH DID THE MDA TELETHON RAISE IN 2013
- How much did the 2013 MDA telethon raise
- HOW MUCH DID MDA RAISE IN 2013 TELETHON
- how much did mda telethon 2013 raise
- how much money did the telethon raisein 2013
- how much money did mda raise with telethon 2013
- how much did the mda telethon for 2013 bring in
- a show of strength totals
- how much did mda telethon 2013 make
- mda telethon 2013 money raised
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=23710