Ellen DeGeneres gets a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Ellen DeGeneres, America’s most loved female stand-up comedian, television host and actress, finally got a star on the Walk of Fame yesterday.
Ellen DeGeneres, 54, was honored on Hollywood Boulevard in the traditional ceremony, and her lookalike mother Betty, 82, and wife Portia De Rossi were on hand to help her celebrate.
As always the funny woman hammed it up at the event as she posed with her new star.
In addition to the tradition of placing her hands on the star, Ellen DeGeneres got even closer to her new plaque, appearing to be giving it a kiss.
The blonde star wore one of her most stylish suits for the event, opting for a light grey jacket and trousers paired with a white open-neck shirt and black and white polka dot tie.
She also slipped on a pair of snazzy shoes in the form of bright white brogues.
Meanwhile, Portia De Rossi complemented her partner’s outfit by dressing in a flowing charcoal shift dress paired with tan suede open-toe ankle boots.
The couple looked more in love than ever as they cuddled up for numerous pictures.
Ellen DeGeneres’ extremely proud mother Betty, who often appears on her talk show, was by her side the whole way through the ceremony.
And it is easy to see where Ellen DeGeneres gets her looks from, as she is the spitting image of Betty, who has a similar cropped hair-cut to her daughter.
Her mother is one of her biggest fans, and went on to become a LGBT-rights activist after her daughter came out in 1997.
She is one of the first non-gay spokesperson for the Human Rights Campaign’s National Coming Out Project.
Betty DeGeneres has written two books in relation to her daughter – titled Love, Ellen: A Mother Daughter Journey and Just a Mom.
In Love, Ellen: A Mother Daughter Journey, Betty DeGeneres describes her reaction to her daughter coming out as a lesbian, and her path from passive acceptance to becoming a passionate advocate for LGBT rights.
Speeches at yesterday’s event were made by fellow comedian and talk show host Jimmy Kimmel and American Idol host Ryan Seacrest.
Ellen DeGeneres received the 2,477th Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in the category of television in front of the W Hollywood Hotel.
It has been great couple of weeks for the television star.
Portia De Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres last week celebrated their fourth wedding anniversary, as Ellen also marked her first decade as the host of her wildly popular daytime talk show.
To also celebrate this, The Hollywood Reporter put her on its front and back cover, along with a six-page story inside.
Related search articles:
- Powered by Article Dashboard tv show episodes
- ellen degeneres hairstyle 2013
- ellen degeneres upskirt
- is ellen degeneres father alive
- ellen degeneres flooring on set
- ellen degeneres new haircut 2013
- ellen degeneres bodyguard
- ellen degeneres net worth 2012
- les ex du rock
- ellen upskirt
- ellen degeneres half sister
- upskirts on ellen
- 45 year old female orgazm
- ellen degeneres net worth forbes
- ellen degeneres new hairstyle 2013
- portia de rossi newest hairstyle 2013
- padre hotel fire bakersfield
- ellen net worth 2013
- lena dunham cup size
- knocked up Tumblr
- flooring on ellen degeneres show
- barebottom hollywood stars
- xnxxنجلا جول
- 15yr old smokingpics
- what is wrong with jase robertson daughter mouth
- ellen degeneres gagged
- ellen degeneres haircut 2013 sides and back
- www without cloth slim ants phouts com
- mature in skimpy outfit videos
- Xtra video of Ellen and Portia at African Fundraiser
- yellow dress help star on ellen
- killer whale white
- kelly silk photo
- youtube sxsi vediyolar
- jimmy hoffas mistress
- jessica sanchez no contract deal
- jase robertson speech
- middle east topless pictures uncensored
- mother walks in on daughter
- thereone humphrys on ellen
- susannah reid dress backwards
- somali lesbian kissing
- top electronic item of 2013
- reaction paper on championship game
- upskirt on Ellen show
- open bra -youtube
- virgin genitalia examnation
- xhamster two girls go shopping try lesbian in store
- paychological effect on children raised without their birth mothers
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=23477