Samsung phone ban case set to be heard in court in December
Apple’s legal motion to have some Samsung mobile phones banned in the US will now be heard in court on December 6th.
A US jury on Friday ordered Samsung to pay Apple more than $1 billion after ruling it had infringed several of the iPhone maker’s patents.
The judge had originally suggested that Apple’s request would be heard next month, but now says that a hearing will take place on 6 December.
Shares in Samsung rose 3% on Tuesday on news of the delay of the hearing.
The South Korean firm had $12 billion wiped off its market value on Monday as its shares suffered their biggest drop since October 2008.
Apple wants eight Samsung smartphones banned.
They are the Galaxy S 4G, Galaxy S2 AT&T model, Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Galaxy S2 T-Mobile model, Galaxy S2 Epic 4G, Galaxy S Showcase, Droid Charge and Galaxy Prevail.
The list does not include Samsung’s current flagship handset, the Galaxy S3, which was not involved in the case.
Related search articles:
- one direction phone cases for lg motion
- when will eftforme come back again
- pre teen glamour models
- janetmodel bunny costume
- who is suggested to play Christian Grey
- samsung 2013 news
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet inventer
- samsung news 2013
- teens found cell phones videos leaked
- this girl loves her boyfriend phone case
- ts mia gaultier
- xnxx israel bangla
- xnxx militares eu en asistan
- youtube scandal dec 2012
- AMBER HEARD AND JOHNNY DEPP KISSING
- portable samsung smartphone
- banned imgsrc photos
- britney spears femme fatale hülle samsung galaxy S III
- hack atmwith battery
- la korean wedding model mag
- largest screen phone 2013
- lasago law in atlanta
- lena nutra system
- Megapie in Chippenham
- model runway fall collection upskirt
- yulia model ukraine
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=23200