Turkey: bomb attack kills at least 7 people close to a police station in Gaziantep
At least seven people have been killed and dozens more wounded in a bomb attack in Gaziantep, south-eastern Turkey, security sources and media say.
The suspected car bomb exploded close to a police station in Gaziantep, Turkey’s Dogan news agency reported.
Police officers were reported to be among the casualties and media showed a bus and other vehicles on fire.
No group has so far said it carried out the attack.
However, rebels from the outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) are active in south-eastern Turkey, which has a Kurdish majority.
Gaziantep’s governor Erdal Ata said the explosion had been caused by a remote-controlled car bomb, the Dogan agency said.
Earlier on Monday, two Turkish soldiers were killed and another wounded in a mine blast in south-eastern Hakkari province. Turkish officials blamed the attack on the PKK.
Clashes between the PKK – which seeks autonomy for the Kurds – and Turkey’s armed forces have increased in south-eastern Turkey over the past year.
Related search articles:
- indian police bulge photos
- escort girls in gaziantep
- Powered by Article Dashboard inaugeration of new turkey military general
- kuczinski us navy seals
- tamil nadu culture first night pennis inside vaigna
- south india armpit closeup pics free
- secretary smelly feet lady
- www xm video x police african x gir video police x angola
- x hamsteritalian father and daughter
- streamwood gas station people killed
- kanye west readtube
- justin bieber recent wallpaper2013
- independent escort girls in gaziantep
- gaziantep brothel
- eskort girls of gaziantep
- escorte girl in gaziantep
- escort girls in gaziantep turkey
- escort girls gaziantep
- bbc weather hatay
- xnxx kurdish brother and sister
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=22891