Prince William will be bald by the time he is 40
Justin Bieber caused controversy by saying Prince William should take the hair loss drug Propecia to avoid those ever-impending bald patches from worsening.
While it was all harmless joviality, a leading hair transplant surgeon is adamant that Prince William will be completely bald on the top of his head by the time he is 40.
Doctor Asim Shahmalak said that Propecia could halt the royal’s hair loss but it would not restore his lost hair.
Dr. Asim Shahmalak, who runs the Crown Clinic in Manchester said: “He would have to take Propecia for the rest of his life and it would not help him to grow new hair.
“Around 2% of patients who take Propecia suffer side effects such as the loss of libido.”
Dr. Asim Shahmalak, who carried out a hair transplant on Dr. Christian Jessen from Channel 4′s Embarrassing Bodies, said that Prince William, 30, would be completely bald on the top of his head by the age of 40 if he didn’t take action.
He said: “Prince William has been losing his hair since he was 25. His hair loss is even worse than his father Charles. And obviously his grand-father Philip is bald too.
“That is a strong family gene. There is a strong likelihood that any male child he has with Kate will also have this bald gene – though a further consideration will be hair genes on Kate’s side of the family.
“Prince William has quite fine light brown hair. To restore the hair on the top of his head to a reasonable level of density, he will need at least 3,000 or 4,000 hair grafts where hair is taken from the back of the scalp and moved to the top of the head. This is similar to the treatment which Wayne Rooney had.”
Propecia is the only licensed hair loss tablet in the world which keeps existing hair.
However, Propecia’ side effects include loss of libido, growth of man boobs, ejaculation problems and a decreased quantity of sperm. So, the drug will not be suitable for the Prince at this moment.
Propecia active ingredient is also used to treat BPH (benign prostate hypertrophy).
Justin Bieber told British magazine Rollacoaster: “I mean, there are things to prevent that nowadays, like Propecia.”
The pop idol went on: “I don’t know why he doesn’t just get those things, those products. You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?”
Related search articles:
- prince charles hair transplant
- all the epesodes of peter beats pu justin bieber
- justin timberlake hairstyle tutorial
- psychic on prince william
- Dr Bryan McIver
- does imedeen time perfection contain hormones that affect menstrual cycle
- justin timberlake hair cut how to
- liberace plastic surgeon name
- adam ant hair transplant
- prince harry wrist watch
- prince william hair transplant
- prins william
- side affects from red tide
- was robin gibb embalmed
- is ricks restoration faked?
- if prince william and kate have a boy will he be bald
- balding after hair transplant
- concerts musicals in europa2013
- Cressida Bonas autobiography
- crown of head bald spot
- did prince charles have a hair transplant
- dimple kapadia bra wearing
- doctor fake botox coma
- ed treatment in ecuador using ed 1000
- effects of not taking effient after 2 years
- fantasy catfight stories featuring salena gomez
- how many ccs did chiquis rivera get the last time
- zara phillips Breasts Out
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=22570