Intraceuticals Oxygen machine: Madonna’s latest anti-aging weapon
Madonna’s assistant was spotted this week carrying a bulky contraption out of the Ritz Hotel in Paris, and he inadvertently revealed the superstar’s latest weapon in her anti-aging arsenal.
It’s Oxygen. Or more specifically $14,200 worth of Oxygen – an Intraceuticals Oxygen machine.
Previously, Madonna confessed to having one of these pricey machines in every one of her six homes, but now it looks like she literally won’t leave home without one.
The machine, normally found at high end facialists, promises to hydrate, lift and tighten, and improve the appearance of the skin.
It’s a Super Facial, a Facial on Acid, literally – and it promises a glow like nothing else.
So what does it do?
Developed in Australia, it’s a three-step process to get the best vitamins possible deep into the skin.
It’s known as hyaluronic layering – a non-invasive process that uses hyaluronic acid which plumps and hydrates the skin and helps make fine lines and saggy skin go away.
Using what looks like an airbrush, a therapist uses cooling, pressurized oxygen to deliver a vitamin-rich serum.
Next, a hydration gel is applied that prevents moisture loss. Finally, a binding cream is applied that provides a layer of intense hydration.
The combination literally pushes the good stuff under the skin. It’s “No-tox” – a Botox effect without the botulism.
Naturally Madonna is interested.
Right or wrong, her tenacious determination to refuse to age gracefully is something to behold – she’s fighting it every step of the way.
While her dedication to workouts and macrobiotic diets is the stuff of legends, that’s just the beginning.
Madonna raised eyebrows (and perhaps a bit more) when she brought along Botoxer to the stars Dr. Frederic Brandt along on her last worldwide tour.
The superstar is rumored to be looking into a procedure to “freshen” her aging hands, and has been pictured with what looked like the remains of a very new thread lift peeking out from a noticeably tighter jawline.
In fairness, Madonna has never denied getting a bit of extra help, only admitted a reluctance to talking about it.
And where Madonna goes, others follow.
Thanks to HD cameras and the ever-present paparazzi, intraceuticals have developed a cult following in LA.
These machines were regularly used on the set of Desperate Housewives and Sex and the City.
Uma Thurman, Rachel Zoe and Renee Zelwegger are just a few names who won’t get on a red carpet without them.
Even producers for music videos featuring celebrities like Katy Perry have claimed that they saved them thousands of dollars in retouching costs because the star’s skin looked so much better.
Madonna’s facialist, LA based Michelle Peck, says that the reason it works is that the O2 Intraceutical System delivers a potent combo of oxygen and hyaluronic acid at the lowest molecular weight possible, which means that the serum is easily absorbed through the skin pores and directly into the tissue.
The more oxygen and serum absorbed, the better the facial.
We tried one out with London-based facialist and celebrity secret Linda Meredith, who has been giving Madonna these facials for years.
Tucked behind Harrods on Beauchamp place, her salon is filled with thank you notes from Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Moss, Victoria Beckham and Stella McCartney to name just a few.
The oxygen felt cool and soothing and unlike other facials, where you often leave with red and angry looking skin, we emerged glowing immediately.
It’s just fresh streams of oxygen and serum sprayed gently onto your face.
The results are instant. There’s a reason it’s often called “the red carpet facial” because you are red carpet ready immediately.
Prices start at around $157, Lindameredith.com.
In New York, try the Red and White Spa in Soho (Redandwhitespa.com, priced at $150)
In LA, Westside Aesthetics is running a summer special for $140, Westsidemedicalspa.com.
Related search articles:
- joselyn hernandez video
- intraceuticals machine for sale
- intraceuticals machine
- Intraceuticals Oxygen Machine for Sale
- does paul mccartney wear leather
- LATEST ON OSCAR PRETORIUS
- What weapon was used at Sandy Hook?
- intraceuticals oxygen facial machine
- intraceuticals oxygen machine
- oxygen facials in ct
- latest tennis upskirts
- intraceuticals bruxelles
- xmyanmarvideos con
- intraceuticals 2
- intraceuticals oxygen machine price
- intraceutica Machines for Sale
- real housewives 6 row bracelets
- yolanda foster skin routine
- uncensored most revealing dress
- mr bean as marilyn monroe
- intraceutical machine for sale
- Madonna Oxygen Facial in ct
- lawrence olivier net worth
- Cressida Bonas wealth
- jessicuh weight gain
- o2 intraceutical system nj
- madonna anti aging machine
- madonna likes intraceutical facial
- paltrow hairy
- madonna oxygen machine
- marige of sefa ali and karina
- oxygen phase machine intresutikol
- o2 intraceutical sale
- momma updress xvideo
- mathew maconeight and weight
- mekong upskirt
- meredith kercher autopsy transcript
- mila kuniswho is she daitng
- new technolgy 2013 photos
- prehistoric venomous creatures
- rachael davino an actor
- victoria kinney photos california
- voyeur videos of kumbh mela
- wall anti sri lanka
- weight watchers new tv ad 2013
- what happened to kerry\s chin
- what shampoo does yolanda foster use
- where can i buy 02 infusion intraceutical machines in malaysia
- where can i get a intraceuticaks pxygen facial in connecticut
- where do i buy the intraceuticals oxygen facial machine
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=22082