ReVitalistic: Vanessa Williams launches her own skincare line
Desperate Housewives star Vanessa Williams has launched ReVitalistic, her own skincare line.
ReVitalistic features five products that include an anti-aging cream, firming eye serum and a skin “perfecting” peel.
Vanessa Williams, who will appear in the forthcoming TV series 666 Park Avenue, told WWD: “I’ve decided to share my secrets.”
The range will be available through QVC, the shopping network, from August 3.
Products will also be released in stores at a later date, though the stores remain unknown for the moment.
The star, who last attracted headlines after penning the autobiography You’ve Got No Idea with her mother, said he had long hoped to release a skincare line.
It had been in the works for “years”.
“Living in the moment is something I always strive to do, hectic schedule or not,” she explained.
“So, when the parts were put in motion to launch this skincare line, I knew it was something I wanted to accomplish.”
Vanessa Williams claimed that she had been very hands-on during the line’s creation.
She plucked ingredients that she had grown familiar with and incorporated them into a formula with the help of many skincare experts.
“These are the greatest hits that have worked for me as I’ve aged,” she said.
“I’ve taken proven skin care concepts and improved them. I am involved in every aspect of it, from the name, the color palette of the packing, the logo and the ingredients.
“It has been a labor of love and I have loved working on it for years until I knew it was perfect.”
The collection even has a predicted star seller – the Re-Start Skin Serum.
Each of the products will be priced between $48 and $68.
She added that the products, some of which omit a ginger scent, can be worn as primers as well as beneath foundations.
She added: “Texture matters to me whenever I put a product on my face so I’ve created rich, luxurious blends with a smooth complex giving a weightless feeling.”
Vanessa Williams added that she had struggled to find the right cosmetics to suit her skin.
“I’ve tried to age gracefully in front of the camera,” she said.
“I needed products that were effective in reversing the signs of aging, sun damage and years of travel and makeup.
“I couldn’t find anything that worked for me. So I decided to create my own.”
Related search articles:
- ReVitalistic Reviews
- vanessa williams face cream
- vanessa bryant in 2 piece swimsuite
- revitalistic by vanessa williams
- reality housewives that smoke
- shannon williams is anyone up
- unknown comic playgirl photo
- vanessa williams and face cream nivea spokesperson
- vanessa williams eye serum
- amazon com vanessa williams restart skin serum
- vanessa williams makeup line
- vanessa williams revitalistic
- vanessa williams smoking aging
- what skincare Sid the actresses use in the 1930\s
- what stores sell zaggora
- yolanda foster;skin care
- robin baum johnny depp
- revitalistic where to buy
- revitalistic skincare
- cheap beauty secrets like soap
- christy turlington colonic irrigation
- cosmetic line by vanessa williams
- crystal harris favorite products
- is robin williams related to vanessa williams
- is vanessa williams related to robin williams
- reviews of revitalistic
- revitalistic best skin care
- revitalistic by vanessa williams restart skin serum 1oz
- ReVitalistic by Vanessa Williams Reviews
- revitalistic skin serum
- young serena williams youtube
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=21905