Kyle Glover, Usher’ stepson, dies after being taken off life support
Kyle Glover, Usher’s 11-year-old stepson, has died today.
Kyle Glover passed away this morning according to TMZ, from the injuries he obtained in a tragic jet ski accident in Georgia earlier this month.
The young boy was reportedly taken off life support by doctors, who determined that he would not recover from his injuries.
TMZ reports that Kyle Glover’s mother and Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster is said to have grappled with the difficult decision to disconnect the life support, and is said to be understandably “devastated”.
Kyle Glover was struck in the head during a jet ski collision while riding an inner tube on Lake Lanier in Atlanta, Georgia, earlier this month.
According to authorities, a family friend who was riding a jetski behind the pontoon lost control and collided with Kyle Glover’s tube.
Kyle Glover was with an unidentified 15-year-old girl at the time and both children were airlifted to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston.
He was later declared brain dead.
A friend of the family, 38-year-old Jeffrey S. Hubbard, was allegedly operating the jet ski at the time of the collision.
Sergeant Mike Burgamy of the Georgia Department of Natural Resources said: “A pontoon was pulling the two adolescents on an inner tube, and the personal water craft went over the top of them.”
He added about the driver: “He was interviewed, and it’s possible he may be reinterviewed.”
Last week Kyle Glover’s family asked for prayers as they keep a bedside vigil following the tragic accident.
Kyle Glover’s family said in a statement to CNN: “We know God’s in control, and are leaning on our faith in Him and His word at this most difficult time.
“We firmly believe in the power of prayer and ask that you all continue to pray and lift Kile up, as it’s the best way we can all support him now.”
Usher (real name: Usher Terry Raymond IV), 33, and Tameka Foster, who divorced in 2009 after two years of marriage, were in the throes of a bitter custody battle over their sons Usher Raymond V, four, and Naviyd, three.
But they are understood have put their differences in the wake of the devastating accident.
Last week it was also reported that Tameka Foster may be forced to take her son off life support – because her health insurance coverage was about to expire.
Tameka Foster had still not lost hope that Kyle Glover could make a recovery – despite being declared brain dead by doctors.
But while Tameka Foster was praying for a miracle, she could only keep him on life support if her insurance company agreed to pay the enormous hospital bills, TMZ reported.
The website claimed the insurance firm had not set an exact deadline yet – but would only cover the costs for two months maximum.
The insider also added that Usher has been incredibly supportive – but has not offered to pay the medical bills and that Tameka Foster did not see him as a “viable financial option”.
Meanwhile Investigators analyzing the collision were waiting to see the outcome of his condition before they came to a conclusion surrounding the accident.
Sergeant Mike Burgamy explained that the accident was still under investigation, and that the lead investigators had yet to talk with the district attorney’s office.
Mike Burgamy told ABC News last week: “I don’t know what’s going to happen with the 11-year-old. We’re going to have to see what his condition is going to be before we present findings of the case.”
Related search articles:
- Powered by Article Dashboard divorce grief support group
- powered by SMF 2 0 abc one saturday morning
- Kyle Glover Obituary
- powered by SMF 2 0 divorce support groups
- powered by SMF 2 0 skiing conditions
- powered by SMF widow support groups
- powered by SMF 2 0 mtv video
- powered by SMF mtv video music award moonman
- powered by SMF 2 0 animal shelters in georgia
- powered by SMF 2 0 jetski age
- powered by SMF 2 0 driving directions to atlanta aquarium
- kile glover open casket
- Powered by Article Dashboard widow support groups
- powered by SMF the georgia aquarium
- kile glover obituary
- willie robertsons foster daughter rebecca
- powered by SMF 2 0 god\s news behind the news
- powered by SMF 2 0 no kill animal shelter
- powered by SMF 2 0 taylor swift music videos
- powered by SMF 2 0 highway conditions
- powered by SMF 2 0 parent support group
- powered by SMF 2 0 usher music video
- facebook support of traditional marriage
- usher son open casket
- powered by SMF florida hospital
- powered by SMF 2 0 day of the dead folk art
- powered by SMF best friends animal hospital
- powered by SMF 2 0 ski travel
- pictures of usher stepson open coffin
- kyle glover birthday
- pubic hair 13 year old girl video
- the latest on kile glovers case
- hostage bound and gagged
- support of traditional marriage profile pic
- did honey boo boo move to atlanta
- is there a flu going around sacramento?
- usher\s sons
- yolanda foster in tampa fl
- videos girls from detroit leave in atlanta
- www goldencasket com xnxx vedo
- zabala at car accident in canada march 24 2013
- whos the girl on the general insurance commercial
- yolanda foster florida clinic
- www xvideo 13years old pubic hair
- tube xvideo
- traditional marriage profile pic
- traditional marriage image facebook profile picture
- profile pictures support traditional marriage
- save traditional marriage facebook picture
- profile pic for traditional marriage
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=21805