Robert Russell recovers his stolen 1967 Austin-Healey after 42 years
Robert Russell from Texas has recovered a vintage sports car he spotted being sold on eBay 42 years after thieves stole it from him, officials in California say.
Robert Russell, 66, said he had never given up searching for the 1967 Austin-Healey, which was stolen in 1970.
After seeing the car on eBay, he found that the vehicle identification number on the website matched the one on his title certificate, AP reports.
The car was being put up for auction by a dealer in Los Angeles.
The dealer told Robert Russell they had bought it from a man who said it had been in his family since 1970.
After checking Robert Russell’s claim, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department told him he could pick up his vehicle.
He has since brought it back to Texas where he currently lives, AP says.
Robert Russell told police he had originally bought the vehicle for $3,000. It is now valued at $23,000.
Related search articles:
- persian escort los angeles
- denise austin crotch shots
- chaild 10 years girls x videos
- secret prince 1 robert
- softerotic vintage
- stolen dutch teen pictures
- topless dress fashion 60s
- vintage erotica Terri Bowie
- VINTAGE-EROTICA-FORUM/Isabella Kalif
- private stolen young teen shows boy friend
- austin tx girl killed by football boyfriend
- new auction hunters caroline
- crotch shot denise austin
- committs suicide austin tx 03/08/2013 michael
- coco buys male friend a car
- brian austin kaufman tx
- bigfoot sightings 2013 in the woodlands
- you tube stomach virse 2013 tx
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=21590