Goats surfing in tandem at San Onofre State Beach
Beachgoers in California have been treated to the unusual sight of two goats surfing the waves.
Their owner, Dana McGregor, initially got Goatee in to eat unwanted foliage on his property but soon started taking her out on his surfing trips.
When baby Pismo was born in March, he started putting him on the board too.
On Wednesday, he teamed up with local surfers Mark and Debbie Gale to try to get both goats to ride on one surfboard together.
They managed to stay upright for a few waves, by which time Goatee had had enough and swam to shore.
Pismo kept his balance and “seemed a natural” on the board, reporters said.
“They did a pretty good job. They caught the first wave and it was pretty good,” said Dana McGregor.
“I love surfing so I figured the goats would like surfing.”
Related search articles:
- nuku hiva surf
- most shocking strip surfing uncensoured
- kim kardashian and her sisters
- burger commercial beach
- strip surfing uncencerd
- surfing nuku hiva
- unusual looking goats
- upskirt beach tumblr
- wife showing off at pool pic
- strip surfing
- south africa coastal line
- nuku hiva surfing
- life on beach anchor name
- indoor luxury german hotel
- indain gold hidden in sand
- gilmer county missing katie
- willie duck dynasty beach photo
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=21519