Didier Lombard, former France Telecom head, probed over suicides
French authorities have placed the former head of France Telecom Didier Lombard under formal investigation for harassment.
The probe relates to the suicides of over 30 employees in 2008 and 2009 when Didier Lombard was in charge.
The launching of a formal investigation is the last stage before charges are brought in the French legal system.
Didier Lombard wrote in Le Monde that restructuring at the company may have upset employees, but challenged the idea it caused the suicides.
Didier Lombard, who was forced to step down from his position in 2010, is not being held in custody, but has had to pay bail of 100,000 Euros ($125,000).
When Didier Lombard became chief executive of France Telecom in 2005 he presided over an efficiency drive in which tens of thousands of jobs were cut.
The suicide rate at France Telecom was no higher than the national average, but the deaths attracted huge media attention.
Many of those who killed themselves left notes blaming pressure from management.
Related search articles:
- how many teen suicides in 2013
- teenage suicides in illinois 2013
- suicides 2013
- 2013 suicide
- self harming controversy
- stolen-milf tgp
- suicide walk in february 2013 arizona
- SUICIDES JAN 2013
- teen sucides of 2013
- teen sucidice reported for March 2013
- teen suicide in the us 2013
- up skirt in france
- xnxx film france 1978
- number of teenage suicides in 2013
- number of teen suicides in 2013
- 2013 teen sucides
- accident manchester arndale centre 1977
- annual rate of teen suicides 2013
- ct suicide march 8 2013
- CT Teen suicide 2013
- french philosopher defected
- girl teen suicides 2013
- hot rusian with out cloths photos
- jamie fraser suicide 2013 frankie fraser family
- lombard recent news
- naturist pageants france
- xvideo incest forced abused
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=21204