Star’s cellulite-busting tips
Celebrities each have their own secret weapon against cellulite, according to Heat magazine.
For Frankie Essex it is Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula, which she applies every time she gets out of the bath.
Katy Perry swears by Celluvera cream. At a pricey $72 per bottle, Katy Perry uses the cream as a boost to exercise to banish the bumps.
And Alesha Dixon keeps her orange peel at bay with a miracle cure known as Hypoxi Vacuum Therapy, which is a combination of exercise, improved diet and targeted low atmospheric pressure to help reduce cellulite around the buttocks.
Alesha Dixon is also an avid fan of a juice cleanser containing carrot, ginger and beetroot which she ensures is freshly made using unpasteurized juices that help detox her body.
The celebrities also follow the tried and tested methods of beating cellulite. From dry body brushing to staying well hydrated.
Madonna even invested in a machine that claimed to be the ultimate weapon in our war against cellulite, she paid a whopping $80,000 to have one installed in her home.
The stars’ cellulite-busting tips:
• Frankie Essex is a huge fan of Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula
• Katy Perry swears by Celluvera cream
• Alesha Dixon detoxes by drinking a juice cleanser
• Kate Moss gets her antioxidants in the form of white tea
• Miranda Kerr dry body brushes religiously to keep in shape
• Jennifer Lopez’s anti-cellulite staple comes in the form of spinach (and lots of it!)
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=20919