Jean Paul Gaultier works his tattoo magic on new Coca-Cola bottles
Designer Jean Paul Gaultier has joined forces with Coca-Cola to become the latest member of the body art brigade.
This quirky new design comes after her unveiled two stylish bottles named “Day” and “Night” which harbored all the design elements of his famous fragrances.
The feminine corsets made an appearance in the “Night” design, while “Day” featured the Breton stripes that Jean Paul Gaultier has spent 35 years making his signature and conical bra as worn by Madonna on her 1990 Blonde Ambition tour.
The latest edition bares a strong resemblance to the night-inspired bottle, showcasing a cheeky and risqué tattoo art in a corset shape.
The new bottle is available in Europe starting this month with a campaign shot by Stephane Sednaoui.
Coca-Cola is no stranger to designer collaborations and the bottles have been getting fashionable and collectable makeovers by fashion’s biggest names since 2003.
Jean Paul Gaultier is the latest in a long line of designer predecessors who include Matthew Williamson, Gianfranco Ferre, Marni, Karl Largerfeld and Roberto Cavalli.
Related search articles:
- new immegration bill
- what is the last vehicle that landed on mars
- who was the leader of venza ola before chavez
- when does bath and body start their sales in june 2013
- waiting to exhale lela rochon designer of her white dress
- sheena vanderpump weigh
- recent 2013 pictures of blue ivy
- raffaella girl milano
- 18 yr old males shirtless
- men in corsetts and hose
- l myself sekiler
- jean paul gaultier tattoo
- gillian mckeith smelly feet
- dolly parton personal appears
- ashley judd afairs with men
- ankara fashion style in malibu
- www africamagicaward2013 co za
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=20921