Feng Jiamei forced to have an abortion in the seventh month of pregnancy with her second child
A picture of a foetus whose mother Feng Jiamei was forced to have an abortion has shocked China web users.
Feng Jiamei, from Shaanxi province, was made to undergo the procedure in the seventh month of pregnancy, local officials said after investigating.
Feng Jiamei was forced into the abortion as she could not pay the fine for having a second child, US-based activists said.
Rights groups say China’s one-child policy has meant women being coerced into abortions, which Beijing denies.
“Feng Jianmei’s story demonstrates how the One-Child Policy continues to sanction violence against women every day,” said Chai Ling of the US-based activist group All Girls Allowed.
The group says it spoke to Feng Jiamei and her husband Deng Jiyuan after the incident.
Deng Jiyuan said his wife had been forcibly taken to hospital and restrained before the procedure.
Such allegations are nothing new in China, but what has made this one different is a widely circulated photo of the woman lying next to the baby’s corpse.
Media reports from China says Feng Jiamei has been traumatized by what has happened.
Unnamed local officials in Zhenping county – where the incident took place – denied forcing Feng Jiamei to have the abortion, local media reports say.
But a preliminary investigation by the Shaanxi Provincial Population and Family Planning Commission confirmed the forced abortion had taken place.
Without naming Feng Jiamei, it said in a statement that the woman had been seven months pregnant.
“Such practice has seriously violated the relevant policies set by national and provincial family planning commissions, which harmed the image of our family planning work, and caused extremely poor effects in society,” said the statement.
“Based on the findings, we have requested the local government to punish the relevant officers according to law,” it said.
Internet users expressed outrage.
“This is what they say the Japanese devils and Nazis did. But it’s happening in reality and it is by no means the only case… They [the officials] should be executed,” one reader on news website netease.com said, according to the AFP news agency.
Activist Chen Guangcheng, who was put under virtual house arrest for campaigning against forced abortions, fled China to the US last month.
Related search articles:
- Powered by Article Dashboard math games 4 kids
- forced to wear panties
- powered by SMF 2 0 photos of children playing dress up
- forced to strip stories
- forced to wear lingerie
- forced to kiss her feet
- boys forced to wear girly dresses and make up
- forced to wear pantyhose
- forced into lingerie
- boy forced to kiss girl feet story
- powered by SMF social security stimulus check
- bodybuilding usa saxi
- powered by SMF bangladesh v new zealand 2004
- did willie robertson adopt a child
- men forced to wear a bra
- men forced to be feminine
- xnxx father with son baby girls
- powered by SMF 2 0 dress form
- forced strip forum
- forced into pantyhose
- men forced to use tampon stories
- forced lesbian captions
- boys forced to wear girls clothing
- korean call girls in dubai
- men forced to wear lingerie in jail
- force feminine stories
- forced to satisfy
- men forced to use tampons
- kiss mom feet
- men forced into female clothing
- forced tampon
- forced to wear a bra stories
- cowering boy is humiliated by girls forced to kiss their feet
- mantyhose laura ingraham
- forced to wear stockings
- xnxx forced pialot
- girl wrestling boy force him for feet kiss
- dailymotion vagine hairy forced
- men forced to wear panties
- xnxx men forced with boy com
- pregnant mothers milk tumblr
- real forced girl
- dubai bride undress
- handcuffed pantyhose
- men forced to wear women\s clothing
- forced to kiss her
- how did rese withersoon lose pregnancy weight?
- videos of moms undress in front of children
- prison kiss their feet
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=20455