Bruce Campbell, the man who transformed a passenger jet into a house in Oregon woodland
Bruce Campbell reveals his future home is a 727-200 aircraft tucked away in the woods of Oregon.
Describing the plane as a “bird that’s meant to fly”, Bruce Campbell proudly gave CNN reporters a grand tour around his unusual choice of home.
Entering and exiting through stairs lowered down from the plane, Bruce Campbell explains that he tries to keep his new home clean and tidy as he wipes his feet and clambers through the latch-operated door.
With the passenger chairs ripped out of the main cabin there is plenty of room for Bruce Campbell’s possessions – cardboard boxes waiting to be unpacked are stacked throughout the room.
Clearly excited to be showing visitors around, Bruce Campbell says the prospect of living in the plane full-time “exhilarates” him.
With electricity already functioning, one of the first tasks in transforming the jumbo jet into a hospitable living space was, of course, getting a working plumbing system.
Bruce Campbell is still tinkering with it but one of the aircraft’s three toilets is already up and running.
“It’s small but I’m small”, he says, peeking into the functioning restroom.
Furthermore, he has installed a temporary shower within the main cabin of the plane.
Bruce Campbell concedes the shower doesn’t afford much privacy but points out that if you live in the middle of the woods that isn’t a pressing concern.
Describing the venture as an “experiment”, Bruce Campbell hopes that others will follow his lead: “It is a good experiment in a living environment that, I hope, will prove to be something that mankind will embrace with vigor at a later time.”
Lighting up with glee, Bruce Campbell ushers his guests into the space he describes as his “favorite playroom”: the cockpit.
And in warmer weather, the aircraft’s wings make for great decks – easily accessed through the emergency exits.
Bruce Campbell has had some visitors to his bizarre bolthole and, he says, some have fallen in love with it.
There is no radio or TV in the plane but an iPod touch provides music as Campbell potters away creating his new home.
“It’s not for everybody. But I think it is for a lot of people and it is definitely for me. I absolutely love it,” says Bruce Campbell as he concludes his tour.
Related search articles:
- Fiona Bruce upskirt
- www fiona bruce nip slip
- fiona bruce topless
- who was bruce jenners first wife
- bruce jenner\s first wife
- bruce jenner first wife and children
- bruce jenner first wife
- fiona bruce up skirt
- bruce jenners first wife
- beautiful presenter fiona bruce stockings
- what happened to bruce jenners first wife
- fiona bruce oops
- bruce jenner\s wives
- bruce jenner wives
- bruce jenners ex wife
- christie scott ex wife of bruce jenner
- fiona bruce nip
- what happened to bruce jenners face
- bruce jenner\s first wife and kids
- semol mom
- bruce jenner kids from first marriage
- bruce jenner and segal magori
- what happened to bruce jenners face?
- bruce campbell oregon
- bruce blakeman segal
- wife thong slip gallary
- who is bruce jenner ex wife
- obamas million dollar trip tiger woods
- kris jenner marriage crisis bruce
- kaitlyn michelle bruce kidnap
- who was bruce jenners wives
- fione bruce upskirt
- imagers fiona bruce in mini skorts on youtube
- xhamster fiona bruce
- who\s christie scott married to bruce jenner
- fotos retro de playguy
- photo of christie crownover
- picutre of christie crownover
- was maia campbell fired from in the house
- tumblr winding day upskirt
- son watching mom shower
- what does bruce jenner 2 ex wives look like
- what happened to bruce jenner s first wife
- sanda bullock shower uncensored
- real aero plane landing picture
- preteen comunal showers
- uncencored pics of selena gomez geting out of the shower
- profil bruce beauty and the senior
- pocs of bruce jenners ex christia
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=20029