Ray J sued by Marc Littlejohn for missing clothes from Whitney Houston’s death room
Ray J is being sued for some expensive items that mysteriously disappeared from room 434 at the Beverly Hilton, where Whitney Houston died on February this year.
In recently filed legal docs, L.A. Stylist Marc Littlejohn claims he was hired to do Ray J’s wardrobe styling on February 10 for a Grammy related event.
Marc Littlejohn alleges all the duds he let the singer borrow were left in Whitney Houston’s room.
Whitney Houston died the next day in that room and, according to the lawsuit, the pricey clothes haven’t been seen since.
Now Marc Littlejohn is suing Ray J for $2,880 – the cost of the missing clothes – insisting he has reached out to both the singer and his mother/manager repeatedly to get some cash or the threads.
Related search articles:
- xnxx hasuband
- wardrobe malfunction stockings
- girls removing clothes in a fiton room
- hollywood actress nip slip
- veena malik dirty and hot pics without under wear and brazi
- Khloe KardashianColor Wear Whitney Houston
- missing whitney houston
- Obamas speech about whitney Houston
- veena malik removing her dress in dirty picture
- babes forced to remove their clothes
- withoutclothes and underwear
- woman said give her a drink after that woman took girls clothes off
- men in womens clothing in public videos
- boy who gets catch in girl clothes get turn in to one by their mom
- free talia singer nip slip
- hot babes take off her full dress infront of the camera youtube
- kareena kapoor without cloth photo for18
- katrina kaif openin her bra
- kumbh mela 2013 4 sahibinden
- men force women clothes
- men forced to wear nipple clips story
- xvideo hasuband bathroom work wife
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=19960