Gina Rinehart becomes the world’s richest woman
Gina Rinehart, an Australian mining magnate, has become the world’s richest woman, according to the country’s respected business magazine BRW.
The magazine says Gina Rinehart, 58, is now worth A$29 billion ($28 billion), having increased her wealth by nearly A$20 billion in a year.
It is now possible that she could become the world’s first $100 billion person, the magazine says.
It says the heiress to an iron-ore prospecting empire earns A$52 million a day, A$1 million every half hour or A$ 600 a second.
“The increase in her wealth is unparalleled. It is a product of foreign investment in new projects, increased production and a recovery in the iron-ore price over the past six months,” BRW wrote.
Gina Rinehart’s rise in wealth means she now surpasses the $25 billion of Christy Walton, the widow of the founder of America’s Wal-Mart retail chain.
However, Gina Rinehart has caused controversy by campaigning against government attempts to tax mining companies.
Gina Rinehart has also been involved in a nasty fight with three of her four children over control of the family trust.
Related search articles:
- Mrs Gina Rinehart
- enquirer magazine with marilyn monroe
- elderly women self photos at home
- chinese women handcuffed video
- Mrs Gina Rinehart and her illness
- Mrs Gina Rinehart\s Health
- NY WOMAN JUMPS
- rhinehart scholarship
- single married women xnxx com
- wond`er woman groped
- woman jumped from building in ny was she black
- the world\s fattest country for 2013
- alabama woman shoots herself
- Miss Gina Rinehart
- Barmuda xnxx com
- bishop getting ridiculed by femen
- boy helped woman
- dog andwomanx video
- fat women wearing high heels pictures
- india clipto mouyh disease
- list of the richest muslim
- men transformed
- www dubai panishing videos com
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=19711