Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor on the cover of Interview magazine in 2006
It appears that Lindsay Lohan has been rehearsing for her role as Elizabeth Taylor for years as a 2006 Interview magazine cover has surfaced showing her dressed just like the screen icon complete with a short dark hairdo.
Lindsay Lohan was just 19 when she posed for the June issue of Interview magazine.
The troubled star has been confirmed to play Elizabeth Taylor in lifetime movie Liz & Dick – based on the true story of Elizabeth’s tempestuous romance with actor Richard Burton.
Lindsay Lohan, 25, said earlier this week: “I have always admired and had enormous respect for Elizabeth Taylor. She was not only an incredible actress but an amazing woman as well.
“I am very honored to have been asked to play this role.”
But not everyone supports the casting, with Rosie O’Donnell saying she doesn’t think Lindsay Lohan is “capable” of fulfilling her duties on set.
Lindsay Lohan hit back, saying: “It’s funny that someone you don’t know at all can say something so intrusive and so knowing.”
The star has this week been filming a guest spot on Glee, however sources say she turned up on set late yesterday after a night out.
She is taking on the role of judge at the Nationals show choir competition.
Lindsay Lohan also has a busy weekend planned – she is among a host of names to be asked to attend the event – which is held yearly to celebrate the work of journalists – including George Clooney, Josh Hutcherson and Charlize Theron which takes place on Saturday.
Director Steven Spielberg, actress and singer Zooey Deschanel and The Help star Viola Davis are also expected to attend.
Lindsay Lohan is a guest of Fox’s Great Van Susteren and will be accompanied by her long-term lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley.
Kim Kardashian and her mother Kris Jenner are also guests of the Fox network.
Jimmy Kimmel will be providing the laughs as the comedian hosting the event, and he recently revealed he would be making jokes about the “glut of dumb things” said by people in the public eye.
Jimmy Kimmel said: “I will feast on stupid comments. There seems to be a glut of dumb things being said.”
Related search articles:
- has elizabeth vargas had plastic surgery
- taulor swift eating disorder?
- taylor swift anxiety
- star exclusive magazine coco and ap9
- Playgirl Magazine - (Northern Spring) March 2013
- philippine made rice dyer
- pakistni xnxxmom
- oscar pistorius teeth veneers
- News Texas February 5 2013 suicide
- Stefanie Ruhle pregant
- 2 year olf boy plays basket ball with kimmel
- SURF MAGAZINE MODELS
- taylor swift anxiety issues
- taylor swift mental illness
- WHAT HAPPENED TO KRIS JENNERS NOSE
- whos singing on rachel ray for the month of march 2013
- www bellenews com/search/michael-cornwell-and-taylor-swift/page/9
- merry taylor more is she dead pr alive
- lindsay lohan leaked video the canyons
- laughing kiosk boa constrictor
- are duchess and cesar from black ink crew still a couple
- bee gees walk out on clive
- clemency burton hill images lingerie
- clive anderson reaction to bee gees walkout
- drum magazine 2012 molemo maarohanye
- duchess potatoes under neck black ink crew
- elizabeth taylor chipped tooth
- elizabeth vargas upslirt pics
- How much does jimmy riffle make
- inked magazine DUTCHESS LATTIMORE
- interview with without panties
- josh hutcherson smokes
- josh hutcherson smoking a joint
- kris jenner exposing her nips
- kylie jenner have implants
- xhamster ortheroad
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=18426