Giuliana Rancic reveals she is expecting a baby
Giuliana Rancic has some good news to share after she battled breast cancer, revealing she is expecting a baby.
Giuliana Rancic, 37, and husband Bill are excitedly awaiting the birth of their first child through a gestational surrogate.
Their baby news comes just a week after she admitted they were considering adoption after years of struggling to conceive.
Appearing on the Today show this morning, an ecstatic Giuliana Rancic said: “We are so thrilled that our prayers have been answered.
“It was one of the best moments of my life, if not the best moment of my life.
“It’s incredible. We’ve been trying for so long, we’ve been through so much…And to finally get that call from the doctor, it was just another world, another level.”
Bill Rancic, 40, added: “We are absolutely ecstatic to be sharing this with everyone who has been following our journey.”
Giuliana Rancic already said they know the sex of the child, but were going to try and keep it secret from the media.
The E! News host admitted: “But we’re seeing how long we can keep it secret.”
The mother lives out of California – where they are based – and the Rancics visit her every month and join her for hospital appointments.
Following their TV announcement, Bill Rancic wrote on Twitter: “The Rancic family is growing….thank you for all the prayers & support!!!”
The couple were concerned that the medication and treatments following a lumpectomy and radiation therapy would have further delayed their hopes for parenthood.
Two years ago, Giuliana Rancic suffered a heartbreaking miscarriage.
At the time, she said: “I said, <<I’m not doing this again. I can’t>>. I was angry at life and at God.”
But the couple went on to try in-vitro fertilization, before that was halted following her diagnosis.
Giuliana Rancic is the latest in a list of celebrities to use a surrogate to become a parent.
Ricky Martin has three-year-old sons Matteo and Valentino via a surrogate, while Sir Elton John and civil partner David Furnish welcomed baby Zachary together in December 2010.
Sarah Jessica Parker’s twin daughters Tabitha and Marion were born via surrogate in 2009, as was Nicole Kidman’s youngest daughter Faith in December 2010.
Hunger Games star Elizabeth Banks recently admitted a “womb issue” stopped her from getting pregnant when she explained her reason to use a surrogate to bring her son Max into the world last year.
Related search articles:
- yolanda foster bra size
- jessica sanchez and deandre brackensick
- how much did the rancics pay for the baby
- How much did rancics pay for their baby
- topless beach angelica minetti
- ted danson liver
- korie robertson\s maiden name
- yasmine petty cup size
- toya wright bipolar
- palin strip ashley
- picture of guiliana rancics new hair 2013
- rachael fine brast size
- roma downey breast implant
- Sarah palin pantyhose legs
- xnxx gorein
- what is wrong with mariah careys son weird looking
- sarah palin stripping ashley
- TAMIL FILM DANCER ALFONZA
- pakistan full six bulo prant
- murders marion indiana 1960s
- mary gamarra pregnant
- amelia earhart 9
- before and after photos of bill rancics hair
- branden leah jenner baby
- descuidos de snappy aspe
- e news hosts
- Giuliana Rancics Dramatic Haircut 2013
- heather clem cup size
- hitlers moods as achild
- instant coffee pancreatic cancer
- juliana rancics new hair cut
- lisa vanderpump mammogram
- Liz Hernandez breast implants
- Madalina Ghenea has breast implants ?
- a j calloway education background
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=18190