Bobbi Kristina Brown’s relatives worried about her addiction since Whitney Houston’s death
Bobbi Kristina Brown’s relatives have been very worried about her behavior since the death of her mother Whitney Houston in February 11 as she has allegedly been taking prescription pills, drinking heavily and smoking marijuana to cope with her loss.
According to the Star magazine, Bobbi Kristina Brown’s aunt Pat Houston recently arranged for several close family members and friends of the teenager to speak to her about her substance use, but their words fell on deaf ears.
A source said: “Everyone is worried sick about Krissy … her aunt Pat got a number of her friends and family to come to Atlanta and have a serious talk with her about her sobriety. There were lots of tears, but Bobbi Kristina didn’t listen.”
Pat Houston has even asked Whitney’s long-term mentor Clive Davis to speak to Bobbi Kristina – whose father is the late singer’s ex-husband Bobby Brown – about her problems in a bid for to alter her lifestyle.
The source added: ”Clive keeps telling Bobbi she needs to go to rehab, and that if she does, he’ll help launch her music career. He’s doing everything he can.”
Whitney Houston died from accidental drowning due to the effects of heart disease and cocaine use in February aged 48. She had a long history of substance abuse and had admitted to Oprah Winfrey she took cocaine in a candid 2009 interview.
Related search articles:
- bobbi k
- bobby and whitney vacatison
- abou kristina
- whitney houston kevin costner beard rash
- whitney houston and dauhter
- real housewives of atlanta nipple slip
- datalounge did whitney love bobby
- data lounge whitney houston bobby brown
- coffins found in sam houston park
- chanel west coast jiggly tumblr
- bobbi kristina wealthy
- bobbi kristina brown facebook
- BOBBI CHRISTINA IN WHAT MOVIE
- accient that killed robert bown in las vegas over weeknd
- whitneymodel com prteen
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=16977