Nick Gordon and Bobbi Kristina Brown bought the new iPad3 from an AT&T store in Georgia
Nick Gordon and Bobbi Kristina Brown couldn’t have seemed happier during a trip into the AT&T store in Roswell, Georgia, on Friday, and she even showed off what seemed to be an engagement ring.
Bobbi Kristina Brown, 19, is getting through the heartbreak of her mom Whitney Houston‘s tragic death thanks to love from her “adopted” brother, Nick Gordon, 22, to whom she is now believed to be engaged.
An eyewitness told HollywoodLife.com: “Bobbi Kristina and Nick were shopping at AT&T in Roswell earlier today. She seemed pretty happy. She was holding hands with Nicholas and yes, she was wearing a huge engagement ring.”
“They bought the new iPad 3,” the source added.
Another source at the couple’s favorite Starbucks in the area was surprised to learn Nick Gordon is actually Bobbi Kristina’s “adopted” brother, not just her lover.
Earlier reports claimed that Bobbi Kristina Brown and Nick Gordon are planning a Vegas wedding in the near future.
“I’ve always thought they were a couple,” the Starbucks insider said.
“They are super affectionate.”
Related search articles:
- tianna brown murders cousin
- why dont willie Robertson show his other son on the show
- town honey boo boo lives in
- bobbi brown today show fiance
- brown seaweed and old fish nets by christina stead
- Duck dynasty why do the kids called her parents by their proper names question mark
- helen gurley browns home for sale
- why doesnt willie robertsons other kids get to be on the show
- yesterday 2 ring wedding zoo tycoon ring s
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=15830