Dan Emmett, former Secret Service agent, criticized Clinton administration staff in a controversial new book
Dan Emmett, a former U.S. Secret Service agent has launched a stinging attack on the Clinton administration staff he used to protect – branding them arrogant and claiming that ex-First Lady Hillary Clinton was aloof.
Dan Emmett has laid bare a series of anecdotes about the inner workings of the White House in a controversial book.
The former Secret Service agent tells how Hillary Clinton, now Secretary of State, never said “thank you” to agents, unlike her husband, Bill, and their daughter, Chelsea.
This trait, Dan Emmett added, was found in even greater measure among the young White House personnel, whom he said displayed “fundamental traits of rudeness and arrogance” which, at times, bordered on dangerous.
“Most of these youngsters were from wealthy families and many viewed Secret Service agents as the hired help,” Dan Emmett he wrote in the autobiography Within Arm’s Length.
One unnamed Clinton employee treated a Russian KGB agent on one presidential visit “as if he were dealing with a Wackenhut security officer in Toledo”.
Dan Emmett also accuses Bill Clinton of putting his own life and those of his agents at risk by insisting on a “totally pointless photo op” on the North Korea-South Korea border.
During the trip in 1993, Dan Emmett said the former President Bill Clinton went too far along the bridge separating the two nations, according to the Washington Examiner.
“No-one seemed to know if President Clinton grasped how potentially dangerous this stop on the bridge was,” Dan Emmett writes.
“The Secret Service obviously believed this move unwise.”
Dan Emmett added: “Nevertheless, he was POTUS and he wanted to stand on the bridge, so stand on the bridge he would do.”
In another account, Dan Emmett said Bill Clinton “dealt us this nightmare” by insisting on jogging in public.
Agents tried to change his mind and even went as far as building a quarter-mile track inside the White House confines.
Bill Clinton was unpersuaded and asked the presidential protective division to come up some routes outside the grounds, it was reported on Chicago Tribune News.
“The worst thing for the Secret Service is to take a sitting president into public when no one has been swept and anyone could be out there,” he said.
Dan Emmett, who also served under George H.W. Bush and now works as a teacher, has been criticized by the service for publishing his tell-all.
Secret Service spokesman Ed Donovan told the Washington Examiner: “It causes concern because we don’t want to erode the trust that we have with our protectees.”
Related search articles:
- Powered by Article Dashboard secret agent
- Powered by Article Dashboard my bare lady the television show
- his holiness: the secret papers of benedict
- secret touch bulge
- mail kondal dk loc:US
- Bilder Secret Service
- public-agent blogspot
- sasha stallone today
- Prieto secret service agent
- hafez umar nawaz identification
- nike vs vans
- nate lovett
- men touch men bulge
- men touch bulge
- public agent club free videos
- public agent galleries
- public agent movie gallery
- who is vicky public agent
- white house cecil gaines
- transylvanian village
- tmz staff photos
- secret service In Arms Reach
- ryback in Wal-Mart now
- public agernt who is he
- public agent/free
- public agent timea
- you tube gennady yanin pics
- killed by a mortor in korea
- dan emmet wikipedia
- clint hill kennedy jackie affair
- child vulva examination image
- chezh toilets
- book about the secret service clinton party
- bill clinton madonna meet
- bill clinton in action with sercret service
- at arms length book
- arms length policy
- daniel emmett secret service
- emma aktins showing upskirt
- euro public agent vicky
- hugh grant baby felix
- how does luke bryan get those white teeth
- houston federal agent kills himself
- holly willoughby on front page today
- guys bulges photos secret
- FREE RUSIA PUBLIC AGENT
- free publicagent account info
- free publicagent account
- any female cia agents involved in torture
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=15198