Prince Pierre Casiraghi of Monaco hospitalized after a brawl in Double Seven nightclub in Manhattan
Monaco’s Prince Pierre Casiraghi, son of Princess Carolina, has been hospitalized after a vicious nightclub brawl in Manhattan, it has emerged.
The brawl broke out at the trendy Double Seven nightclub in Manhattan on Saturday.
It is believed the fight started following a late-night confrontation between Prince Pierre Casiraghi, 24, and his friends and former Manhattan club owner Adam Hock.
One witness told the New York Post: “Pierre’s face looked broken, with deep cuts and blood everywhere.”
According to the New York Post, Adam Hock, 47, was partying with his friends – which included a number of supermodels – when the young prince walked up to their table at about 2:30 a.m.
Prince Pierre Casiraghi was joined by Paris Hilton’s ex boyfriend Stavros Niarchos III and two other men.
According to members of Adam Hock’s group, the prince and his friends began insulting the models and started drinking from a $500 bottle of vodka on their table.
Witnesses allege that Adam Hock then punched the prince.
One onlooker told the New York Post that the force of the punch resulted in Prince Pierre Casiraghi flying across the room and landing on a table on the other side.
Adam Hock also allegedly punched Stavros Niarchos, 26, as well as two other men.
The prince was taken to the New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center with his injuries but was released later on Saturday.
Adam Hock has been charged by police with four counts of third-degree assault for the alleged attacks on Prince Pierre Casiraghi, Stavros Niarchos and the two other men.
During a court hearing in Manhattan yesterday, Adam Hock said he was the victim.
According to the New York Post, Adam Hock said: “I was defending myself and others. Why aren’t [Casiraghi and his pals] handcuffed?”
However, friends of the prince said Adam Hock started the fight.
Adam Hock’s lawyer, Salvatore Strazzullo, accused the prince and his friends of being jealous because his client was with a group of beautiful women.
Salvatore Strazzullo added: “These four guys are trust-fund babies who think the world is owed to them. They are like spoiled brats.”
Richard Golub, representing Prince Pierre Casiraghi and his friends, said: “It was entirely unprovoked.”
Adam Hock was released but is due back in court next month.
Related search articles:
- isabella bonas
- princess kates baby bump
- Full-Frontal Prince Harry
- cressida bonas
- anne sinclair and pierre nora news 2013
- Andrea Albert Pierre Casiraghi
- drake before and after
- pierre casiraghi junkie
- Pierre Casiraghi news
- pierre casiraghi drugs
- pierre deejaj xmaster
- monaco princess charlotte bf
- primcess kates baby
- prince harry hung videos
- when did diana fall in love
- prince william satanic pictures
- princess-fatale super hero
- royal predictions when prince harry will marry
- show Prince Harrys bulge
- stripped on her birthday
- Tiny Model Princess In Tights
- memorial weekend las vegas 2013 rehab party
- mariage casiraghi santo domingo gstaad
- andrea casiraghi residence
- are pitts kids brats
- Blonde news reporters braless
- carlotte casiraghi upskirt
- centre astry manhhattan
- charlene upset over news of andrea cashiragi baby born
- cyprus prince philip
- does prince harry have a hairy chest
- elettra wiedemann upskirt
- fresh prince of bel air wills dad leaves scene
- friends hot mon xvideo com
- grace kelly diplomatic immunity
- exhamster sara netenyahoo
- karlie kloss rude
- making wife strip in front of friends
- adam lanza fight with teachers
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=14086