Beyoncé made her first public appearance after she gave birth to baby Blue Ivy Carter
Beyoncé made her first public appearance after she gave birth to her baby daughter last month in a simply striking red dress to showcase her enviable figure without a hint of an unwanted lump or bump.
Beyoncé, who gave birth to the couple’s first child Blue Ivy Carter last month on January 7, embraced her voluptuous silhouette and smiled proudly as she paraded her curves.
Beyoncé opted for an elegant Alice Temperly frock, teamed with Ofira & Lorraine Schwartz jewels, a quirky Alexander McQueen clutch bag and a pair of sparkly Christian Louboutin heels.
Her straightened hair, which was perfectly groomed and primped but without being overstyled with products, hung loosely over her shoulders as a pair of large gold hoop earrings peeped through.
The singer walked with a confident stride and a sexy swagger, proving she hasn’t lost any of her girl power since becoming a mother.
Jay-Z, 42, took to the stage in a bow tie and dinner jacket, flanked by a 36-piece orchestra.
Not only did he deliver with songs Public Service Announcement, Thank You and Most Kingz, Jay-Z was also joined by Alicia Keys for a rendition of their epic track Empire State of Mind.
Alicia Keys focused on her vocals instead of her looks by slipping into an androgynous suit and scraping her hair back into a bun, adding a splash of femininity with large drop earrings.
Celebrity guest rapper Nas also took to the stage with the new father to perform N.Y. State of Mind, before launching into his own hit If I Ruled the World.
Both musicians seemed to ignore the fact they were indoors after sunset, both donning their obligatory celebrity shades.
Jay-Z couldn’t resist a gushy dedication to his daughter, telling the audience: “Put a hand in the air for Blue,” before belting out Glory, which he wrote especially for the one-month-old.
For his encore, Jay-Z ditched the suited and booted look for hip-hop attire, including a black T-shirt and gold chain, signing off with Dead Presidents and Money Ain’t A Thang in the audience box.
Jay-Z also told the sea of admirers he had “a beautiful time”, praising the crowd for looking “exquisite”.
A host of famous faces showed their support, with models Jessica White and Brookyln Decker turning up, alongside the legendary Liza Minnelli in an oversized Cruella De Vil-inspired winter coat.
Related search articles:
- Lauren Santo Domingo Second Baby
- celibrity year xvidios com
- one direction you have twins imagine
- valeria lukyanova heels
- dailymotion candid dress sheer
- if you win the lottery do you have to make a public appearance
- Wearing wet dress in public pics
- nairobi celebs leaked photos
- madison ivy live appearances
- olivia pope gray alligator print jacket
- Madison Ivey show schedule
- lauren santa domingo children
- jessica chastain alopecia
- jason taylor vanderpump riles
- jase and si appearances
- japanese women crotch pics
- you have a child together but your not together one direction imagines
- pitbull nu male celeb fake
- wardrobe malfunction beyonces tata pops out
- videos of girls forcefully dress pulled in public
- tmz uncensored nipple slip topless
- tess daly cum shots fake
- teen modeling tv alice
- song indian tieline xnxx
- Recent pictures of Beyonce\s daughter
- publicagent china
- provocitiv wife in public
- priscilla prissou in bathing suit
- Porsche steward Atlanta housewives fashion
- hip hop dance auditions in Houston 2013
- Her last catwalk appearance may have
- celebrities accidentally showed pics
- beyounce sings song about cheating
- beyonce nudo photo
- Beyoncé and Baby
- b beyonce upkirt tumblr
- awaleh aden interview stallone
- arcay family root pi
- annie pinkie high heels for girls
- andhra aunties in public picture
- alta heeles smoking de
- alina kabaeva dougter
- alicia richmond biography
- cfakes TOWIE
- having a girl birn august 2013
- girl looks like cartoon
- fic celebritis upskrits
- fernanda meia hot play boy
- family guy lois is sister gives birth
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=13239