Men are almost always the first to say “I love you”, scientists say
American scientists have discovered that it is the man, not the woman, who is most likely to be the first to say “I love you” in a blossoming romance.
Researchers conducting this vital work have found that young men are three times more likely to take this plunge than their girlfriends.
According to researchers, there may be a more cynical explanation – that the men are simply trying to smooth-talk their partners into bed.
They explained: “Any strategy serving as the means to a sexual end would be beneficial to men, including declarations of love.”
They came to their conclusion after interviewing 171 heterosexual students under 25.
A sizeable majority (87 per cent) of the group said they believed women fell in love first, while three-quarters said they expected women to say “I love you” first.
But when asked about their own experiences, men said it took them a few weeks to realize they had fallen in love, compared with a few months for women.
It is probably no coincidence that this coincides with the average timescale when each partner wanted to have sex – within weeks for men and months for women.
Some 64% of men admitted they had said “I love you” first, compared with just 18% of women.
The research from Pennsylvania State University and published in the Journal of Social Psychology, concluded: “This shows that women tend to be more cautious about love and the expression thereof than is commonly believed. It can be argued that men’s falling in love and exclaiming this love first may be explained as a by-product of men equating love with sexual desire.”
Meanwhile, a separate study has found women are wary of men with a squinty gaze because they look promiscuous.
Hundreds of participants were shown three images of the same male face, but with eyes altered by computer. Women said the man with narrowed eyelids looked as if he would challenge authority, sleep around and steal another man’s girlfriend.
The man with an open gaze was considered more caring and emotionally supportive – and therefore better husband material.
Researchers from the University of Michigan said the simplest explanation was that “a lowered eyelid gaze is a display of sexual interest”.
Related search articles:
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups women and minority small business loans
- women undershave
- orgasums and pregnancy
- hindustan women pissing
- wives making husbands more girly video
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups small business loans women
- women cought elling or testing themselves
- Bulo saxy iamages
- Women Top Falls Off Uncencured
- women urinating at octoberfest
- Long neck women in neck corsets
- women who forces their men to dress in lingerie infront of their friendss
- saree women intercourse
- 8 months after burial
- womens up-skirt incars in U K
- orissa aunty bath without cloth
- woman lose tops tv
- wife felt up at ballgame
- watched women undress arrested
- videos of women removing the clothes by magic
- videos losing her bathing suit
- tumblr woman covered in soot
- woman wearing pleasure panties to dinner party
- women beating men vide clip tube
- women being touched up
- Womens removin cloths and seducing men photos
- women walking in see through clothing
- women taken cloths off on bet
- women sheer clothing pics
- Women riding electric bull com
- women removing clothes for cash
- women orgasm videos
- women losing their tops with nudity
- women losing clothes in films
- women lose tops live
- women force men to crossdress
- xnxx rap ks video
- TOPLESS RIFLE SHOOTERS
- TGP PICS WOMEN ALONE
- Te Desayuno alrgre hosts television
- Female peacher showing breast
- female legs cctv
- far east asians have short legs
- european women castrate american males
- commercial of girl sitting on bed about a style fashion app game
- boy secretly records girl undressing
- black women in see thru shirts at tumblr
- black african women urinating
- ashwary vegen and boops ineges
- are women bringing back pantyhose
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=12810