Demi Moore interview with Harper’s Bazaar: “I’m scared I’m not worthy of being loved”
Demi Moore has made a frank confession in her latest interview with Harper’s Bazaar that she fears she isn’t worthy of being loved.
Demi Moore, 49, made the startling statement to her friend Amanda de Cadenet during an interview in the February issue of the US magazine.
The actress revealed she originally feared being abandoned but said her biggest fear now is “not having the courage to reach her full potential”.
Demi Moore explained: “There is no way to reach your fullest potential if you don’t really find the love of yourself.
“What scares me is that I’m going to ultimately find out at the end of my life that I’m really not lovable, that I’m not worthy of being love. That there’s something fundamentally wrong with me.”
Demi Moore also opened up about her body image, which has been the subject of much speculation following her split from Ashton Kutcher.
She admitted to having a “love-hate relationship” with her body but said she had a more positive feeling towards it now compared to her feelings in the past.
“I sit today in a place of greater acceptance of my body and that includes not just my weight but all of the things that come with your changing body as you as age to now experiencing my body as extremely thin.”
She added: “Thin in a way that I never imagined somebody would be saying to me, <<You’re too thin, and you don’t look good>>.”
While she has displayed a shockingly slim frame in recent months, Demi Moore looks happy and healthy in the accompanying photo shoot showing off her frame in a strapless beaded dress by Balmain, and a cut out black swimsuit by Gucci.
The interview comes ahead of Demi Moore and Amanda de Cadenet’s latest project, a television show called The Conversation which, comes to Lifetime television this Spring.
A-List stars including Gwyneth Paltrow, Lady Gaga and Jane Fonda are among the women who have spoken out about the challenges they face in their daily lives, with Demi Moore and Amanda de Cadenet acting as executive producers.
Following her recent split from Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore appears to be throwing herself into her work and it has been reported that she is appearing in the upcoming movie Lovelace.
Demi Moore is said to be taking on the role of feminist Gloria Steinem according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The full interview is available in the February issue of Haper’s Bazaar which hits newsstands on January 17.
Related search articles:
- Lindsey Vonn camel toe
- teen swimwear malfunctions
- dr dawn harper stockings
- gabrielle gucci peachyforum
- amanda tood breasts picture uncensored
- Powered by Article Dashboard raytheon
- Charlize Theron Play Boy Shootout
- dr dawn up skirt
- tv reporter wardrobe malfunction
- dr dawn harper fakes
- doctor dawn harper upskirt
- demi moores puffy face plastic surgery 2013 kimmel
- Demi Moore reunitedcameltoe
- mary tyler moore in bondage
- mary tyler miire nipple
- jamaican women inherit million
- where did harper bazaar get its name
- where to buy Ann Romney swimsuit
- lindsney vonn cameltoe
- lindsey vonn pantyless photos
- tumblr amanda knox knockers
- mel gibsons daughters husband
- mother changing cloth in front of children photos
- nelson mandela interviewed by mike wallace
- peachyforum promo amanda
- pubes showing through bathing suit
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups best ski resorts
- self shot one piece swimsuit
- steven tyler march 26 2013
- jailbait fair preteen
- interview with wife of navy seal killed
- hunter moore playboy
- dr dawn harper in stockings
- doctor dawn upskirt
- demi moore jimmy
- demi moore harper\s bazaar interview
- dawn harper fishnets
- dawn harper fakes
- beth ditto camel toe pics
- are there any new pictures of blue ivy carter
- dr dawn harper pics
- dr dawn harper puppies
- dr dawn harper up skirt
- hunter moore pictures
- how long did roger moore smoke
- has dr dawn harper had botox
- hamster bikini wife pics
- fakes de la dra dawn harper
- dr harper upskirt
- dr dawn upskirts
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=11568