100 years in 10 minutes. A century of world history from 1911 to 2011.
A YouTube video presents 100 years of world events from 1911 to 2011 into a 10-minute clip using authentic footage.
The video clip, uploaded by YouTube user derDon1234 charts some of our greatest achievements, but also some terrible acts.
The footage begins with Roald Amundsen reaching the South Pole in 1911 and then takes in the sinking of the Titanic in 1912, World War I, the erection of the Empire State Building in 1931, Hitler’s inauguration in 1933, World War II with Pearl Harbor and the atomic bomb attack on Japan in 1945 through to the Vietnam War, the election of Pope John Paul II in 1978, the Berlin Wall coming down, the last French atomic bomb test in 1996, the Mars Rover landing in 1997, the Twin Towers attack in 2001 and this year’s dreadful tsunami in Japan.
A few events are noticeably absent, such as: the discovery of insulin, England’s 1966 World Cup win, Steve Jobs’ death and the formation of The Beatles.
Related search articles:
- mr world 2012 candidates
- jack dolsen titanic
- teens boys world blogs andy
- saif ali khan bulge pics
- titanic x vedio
- cm punk images atleast 400 pixels wide
- the world thinnest man 2013
- toutubemarvin waininstomorrow
- watchcinema ru boys
- wives galleries tumblr
- world events for 2013 baby book
- world\s thinnest man wiki
- ww2 aircraft discvered
- Www xvidose saxy page2com
- www youtube negiria jangle man
- xnxx scandal com
- youtube-saudl boys
- shortest world leaders 2013
- 100 years in 10 minutes vedio
- actuat video footage of modern warplanes engaging
- Adult Nick of Taiz girls 10 years
- angola upskirt xhamster
- avalude mammal
- boys 13 pic
- camera in vegina musa iphone
- china most phenomenon happening
- dewasa film blue
- dog scandal com
- dolcett stories
- Lukisan telanjang di film titanic
- maket shares of heel cream
Short URL: http://www.bellenews.com/?p=11523